Wide Open 5

This chapter is definitely dedicated to my most loyal and active people!

- TiereLawrence

- ShyannVigilante

- TheyDontKnowBoutUs

- Lokka_Latina

- K_C_S_C

-Diva_Really Me

Y'all motivated me to do this chapter cause y'all were really trying.

I will do this with every chapter from now on. In order to be on my list get noticed.

Alaya POV.

Man I swear Joya can't go no where in public without her acting up. "Joya baby please sit down." Leek pleaded. "Naww man fuck that. WHERE THE FUCK IS THE MANAGER!!" She screamed. "I am the manager Hun!" The waitress said. Oh shit here we go.

Joya POV.

"Ok. Good." I stated calmly. I jumped over Leek and caught that bitch in her throat. "Oh Shit" I heard Leek say. I felt Leek grab my waist and Aiden pulled the waitress from my grip. Lay was in the booth drinking her soda. I busted out laughing. She looked at me and started laughing too.

"Aye wtf is funny?" Leek and Aiden questioned. "Nothing its a bestfriend thing." Laya said giggling. Leek let me go and we got our stuff and got in the car to go back to Laya's house. When we got inside I turned on the radio and NaNa was playing and me and Laya started dancing with each other. She was twerking on me while I was slapping her butt.

The boys was sitting on the couch with their mouths open. "Close yall mouths flies might get in." Laya said while laughing. We busted out laughing. I sat down on the couch that Leek was sitting on and cuddled into his chest. While Laya turned the music off and put in Baby Boy.

Laya POV

"Y'all staying the night?" I asked "Yea its late A you stayin?" Leek asked. "Ya" Aiden replied."Aight." I went into the closet and got pillows and blankets. I threw one blanket and some pillows to Leek and Joya and some to Aiden.

I went upstairs to take a shower. After my shower I wrapped my towel and went into my room. Aiden was sitting on my bed on his phone. "What are you doing in here?" He looked up and just stared at me biting on his lip.

"Aiden?" "My bad ma, I wanted to know if you had some sweats or something I could sleep in?" "Uh. Yea in the top drawer" I walked to my bed and began lotioning my legs. "Thanks Ma." "How many times I got to tell you my name ain't Ma." "My bad. Thank you ALAYA."

"Your welcome AIDEN." He left and I finished putting on lotion and put on a sports bra and boy shorts and some basketball shorts and my Hello Kitty knee socks. When I was putting my hair in a sloppy bun my phone rung.

Aiden

Me and Leek was rolling a blunt while Joya was in the kitchen getting snacks and Alaya was upstairs. Damn that girls body is amazing. Like she is the definition of perfect. Next thing you know Laya came darting downstairs and right out the front door. Me and Leek sat clueless while Joya ran after her.

Something told me to get up and follow so I did. When I walked outside she was sitting in the drivers seat of her car crying and Joya was in the passenger side crying and trying to console her. Curiosity struck me so I walked to the car with Leek by side and knocked on the drivers side window.

"What's wrong Ma?" I knew something was wrong because she never lets me call her ma. "Nothing I'm good." "Alaya if its one thing you should know about me it's I hate being lied to so tell me what's wrong!" "I- I have to go gggo to the morge and." She started crying harder and so did Joya.

I opened the door and let her cry into my chest. Leek did the same with Joya. I've only known this girl for not even a whole day and all i could think about was how she already got my nose wide open and that I was gon wife her real soon but first I had to figure out what was wrong but before I could ask her to tell me bullets started flying.

_______________________________________

•Little quick chapter sorry for the wait I know y'all was pissed with the whole 10 votes 5 comments thing but its really not that hard tbh.

•So what do y'all think is gonna happen next?

•Im keeping it going 10 votes 5 comments for and update

•Last but not least if you have a book you want me to read and give you feedback on or you want me to co-write something with you let me know. You can message me or Kik me @Trill_Ass_Ty