Old Friend 3

Laya POV

When we pulled up to my house I saw a pissed off looking Lance sitting on my porch. So much hate and so many questions were running through my mind. But more hate than anything. See Lance is my ex. He was everything to me at one point in time then once he got involved in the streets he changed.Physically he was still 6'2" light skin. Low cut curly hair and tatoos covering almost every inch of his body. Emotionally he went from my sweet and loving boyfriend to an evil abuser. I remember the first time he hit me.

*Flashback!!*
"Hey Baby" I went over to give Lance a kiss as he cam through the door. I noticed the angry look on his face. "Don't you fucking come near my Laya. Who you been fucking?" Lance screamed at me with so much venom. I stared at him blankly. "What are you talking about Lance?" I questioned. He walked up to me and pushed me against the wall and put his finger in my face. "I said who have you been fucking Laya?!" "No one" I said with both irritation and fear. He laughed bitterly. "You wanna know how I know you lying?" "Tbh Lance I don't care cause I'm not lying and you needa get tf off of me" I said calmly because I was slowly becoming heated. "Who tf you think you talking to Lay don't fucking test me right now!!" He walked away from me and went upstairs. I let out a sigh of relief and went upstairs to pack my over night bag because I was going out with my best friend Joya.I walked into our bedroom and saw Lance laying on the bed on his phone. I walked into our closet to get my PINK duffle bag. When he saw me packing my overnight clothes and clothes for tomorrow he jumped up and snatched the bag out of my hands. "WHERE THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU GOING. MAN WE HAVE ONE LIL ARGUMENT AND YOU READY TO LEAVE A NIGGA???!!!!!" He screamed right in my face. I just shook my head and snatched my bag back. " I'm—" my sentence was cut short because Lance punched me right in my mouth. I fell to the floor and spit out blood and looked at him. I jumped up and ran for the door but he snatched me back by my ponytail. He threw me on the bed. He threw me on the bed and jumped on top of me before I could get up. He threw punches all over my body and face. I kneed him in his nuts and tried to run to the door but I tripped on the duffle bag and fell to the floor. He got up and started kicking me in my stomach. He stopped once he saw the blood in between my legs. "Lay baby I'm so sorry." He picked me up bridal style and took me to the hospital.
*Flashback Over!!!*

That day I lost my first baby. They made me stay at the hospital for 3 days. I snuck out at night before Lance came back. I haven't seen him since and that was 3 months ago. "LAYA!!" Joy screamed in my ear. "What and why are you screaming?" "Cause I been calling you for the last 5 minutes." "Oh what do you want?" " Who is that on your porch?" " Idk c'mon ya'll" We all hopped out of Malik's truck and walked to my front door. I almost had the door unlocked when Lance called my name. I pretended that I didn't hear him and unlocked the door. I walked inside and turned around to hold the door open for them to come in but they were all staring at Lance. Joya was staring with her mouth open and Malik and Aiden were mugging. "Joya why the fuck is you staring at him like that you betta get your ass in this house before you get fucked up." Malik told Joya sternly. "Nigga idk who tf you think you talking to you ain't my fucking daddy." she mumbled while stomping in the house with Malik following her. Aiden was still standing there mugging the shit out of Lance. Lance didn't notice because he was staring directly at me. "Laya can we talk?" Lance asked calmly. I look at Aiden and he was staring at me with. "Aiden are you coming in?" I asked totally ignoring Lance. I can tell he was pissed because the vain in his forehead was thumping. "Yea Im coming." Aiden walked in the house. I looked at Lance as he got in his car he rolled his window down. "If you thought the last time was bad you just wait." He smirked and pulled off I went in the house and closed the door. To say I was scared was and understatement.

Small Update!!! Excuse mistakes I was typing on my phone. Vote, Comment, and Keep Reading!!!!