Going Home

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
Before you read this.

I want you to know that every single one of my books are STRICTLY in wattpad ONLY

If you see them anywhere else (I'm looking at you truyenfun) please notify me.

This also goes for my name. If you see it anywhere else other than my social media's, please notify me.

Thank you❤️
CLARY POV

"Um.." Jace hesitates as he looks into my eyes, searching for the answer I craved. But I guess he didn't find it. "Well...right. now...we're just...a fling," Jace says.
       "Just a fling?" I ask.
       "I mean...I..."Jace stutters. I roll my eyes at him.
       "I guess if it's just a fling it won't matter if I just leave then," I say softly. I get up and go back to the cabin.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I guess I should have known that Jace didn't love me. For some reason I actually hoped he did. I sigh as I look through my bags for my sketch book. I haven't sketched in soooo long. I just need a good sketch session. I rummage through my bag but I don't see it.

Fuck

I left it at home...

      I have to go back and get it. If it's still there....I still have to try. It's therapeutic to go through old sketches. Besides, that's the last thing my mother gave me. I rip a piece of paper from the note pad I had.

Jace,

Be back in a bit,

Clary

I run towards the stables. When I finally get there I grab Honey. I didn't have a car, and besides, Honey needs to exercise more.

THIRD POV
     Jace walks into Clary's bedroom. A burst of air makes the piece of note pad paper fly into Clary's trash can.

JACE POV
     "Listen Clary, I'm sorry about what I said before...I really didn't mean-," I stop abruptly when I see Clary's room empty. She left...shit! She left...

I'm such an idiot!

I should have just told her the truth!

She'd still be here...and maybe...

Just maybe...

She'd be something more than a stupid fling...

CLARY POV
       I get to my house and stop honey. I tie her to the porch loosely. Honey knows not to run away anyways. I go up the porch stairs and and open the door.

JACE POV
    There are not a lot of places Clary could have gone to. After checking the stables I quickly got into the car and sped towards her house.

I can't believe she would actually rather be with her abusive asshole of a father than with me.

Did I really hurt her that badly?

CLARY POV
     the scent of something rotting hits me. I cover my nose and wince. I walk inside my house. I turn to look at the living room to check of my father was asleep. Instead, a gasp escapes me. I stumble backwards and hit the wall. I fall down to the floor in shock.

JACE POV
     I get to Clary's house and see honey tied to the porch. I get out of the car and go up to the porch. The door was wide open. Clary was on the floor in some sort of shock. I go up to her. "Clary? Are you ok?" I ask her. I turn to look at whatever she was staring. There, in between the recliner chair and the tv was Valentine hanging from a rope. Dead.