Go Home

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
Before you read this.

I want you to know that every single one of my books are STRICTLY in wattpad ONLY

If you see them anywhere else (I'm looking at you truyenfun) please notify me.

This also goes for my name. If you see it anywhere else other than my social media's, please notify me.

Thank you❤️

CLARY POV

As Jace kissed me I felt sparks of electricity fly. I grabbed him and pulled him closer. I could almost feel myself falling for him. I don't even know how this happened. We barely know each other. But at this point... I didn't care. He cared about me. I felt a warmth inside of me. I felt protected. For the first time since my father started drinking when I turned seven. I finally break away from him. I look into his golden eyes.

"You kissed me..." He says. I bite my bottom lip and nod.

"Well....you were taking too long." I say with a light laugh.

JACE POV
Clary and I kept kissing and talking all day. Until finally it started to get dark outside. "You can't go back there..." I tell Clary. She looks up at me with a sad smile.
"I have to.." she says.
"No....you don't ....there's more than enough space in the cabin...you can stay there...my dad and Kaelie won't notice it's that big," I tell her looking into her green eyes.
          "Jace... I can't...last time I escaped he destroyed a painting my mother had given me...I just can't risk it," She says.
"Then lets go get them." I say simply.
"What?" Clary asks in shock. "Let's?" She asks.
"Yeah, I'll go with you,"
"Are you insane?!" Clary asks, "if I show up to the house...with a guy...." she chokes on her own words.
"He won't be able to do anything to you. I'll stay there by your side, and nothing will happen to you...i promise...it'll be great," I say with a small smile.
"Ok....lets go," Clary says with a smile.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Clary and I arrive to a small two story Victorina house. The plants around it were dying. Clary and I go up to the porch. She grabs keys from her messenger bag and unlocks the door. She opens it and walks in. It was clean...i had assumed that since a drunk lived here it would be a mess...but it was clean. There was a strong scent of whiskey but the house looked clean.
"Clarissa!" I hear a man yell. I cringe at the way he said her whole name.
"Yes Dad?" She asks as she walks up to the small opening about a yard away from us. I walk up to her and look in to see a man in his late forty's early fifties on a recliner chair. He was in the living room watching tv. The whole living room was a mess. Filled with empty bottles of liquor. The strong scent of alcohol made me sick.
"Who's that?" He asks.
"A friend..." Clary says.
"A....friend..." He says and starts to laugh.
"Go get your things...I'll make sure he doesn't get close to you..." i whisper into Clary's ear. Clary looks up to me but i urge her to go. Clary lets out a breath and runs up the stairs.