𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮

★彡 𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝟏𝟖𝟐 彡★
₃  ₀
ˡ

"I'm feeling great, it's just another week until you get out." Karmella smiled at Taymor who was behind the glass

"There's a lot of shit to do once you get out.You can see ya sister and you got a girlfriend." She brought up other points

"Damn, I missed a lot."

She shrugged "Don't stress it, you'll be fine."

"We got each other's backs."

The petitions and protest for Karmella to be released worked and she was free.Kentrell was freed a couple days after she had healed, she remembered like it was yesterday.She found out about it on social media.

kentrell was getting a lot more recognization since he been outta jail.he was a popular rapper, she even heard one of his songs on youtube.

"say man, i met a girl in jail her name was karmella, she like a sista to me." he smiled at his phone

"i hope imma see ha again, she different."

After the first year or two of visiting Taymor she found out he was gonna get out for being found not guilty for some stuff.During that time she found out Nahmir was released too.Taymor talked about him sometimes, Maria was also out before Taymor and she was pregnant with his baby.Tay promised he would be there for her and everything, he wanted them to be a family.We lived together in our own little house.

Everything was going well.

┏━━━━━━━━┓
✧ 𝖆 𝖞𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗... ✧
┗━━━━━━━━┛

The door bell rang, the three usually don't get guest.Maria was busy with her and Taymor's baby and Taymor was fixing up a bottle for their baby.Since Karma was the only empty handed one she went to answer the door.

She opened the door to see Nahmir standing there, he looked better.He got taller and his dreads were longer than before.

"What are you doing here?" She whispered

Taymor who was being nosey, asked who it was.She didn't want to see an argument so she lied.

"Uh don't worry about it, it's just the FedEx guy."

She closed the door behind her as she stepped outside.It was weird to see him after all this time.

"Can we talk?" He asked

"Sure just make it quick."

"I'm sorry for all the shit I put you through and I just wanted to tell you that I want to be with you."

"Nahmir..."

"Come on Karma, give me another chance?" he pleaded

"What about Taymor?"

"What about him?" he raised a brow

"He's not gonna want us together...you know how he was in jail."

"Trust me he isn't gonna have a problem."

"Fine, this is your chance." Karmella smiled

✧❚authors note❚✧
thanks for 14k !
go read my other books KOLORLESS

✧❚authors note❚✧thanks for 14k !go read my other books KOLORLESS

that's all folks!!!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐈𝐍𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄 #𝟏𝟖𝟐 | 𝐘𝐁𝐍 𝐍𝐀𝐇𝐌𝐈𝐑 🎉