𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

★彡 𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝟏𝟖𝟐 彡★
₂₅

* trigger warning ⚠️ : non consenting sex!

Karma started to back away from them, however the officers circled around her.She shook her head dreaming of someone to help her.Officer Marcus snatched her off the floor.

"Your gonna wish your bitch ass boyfriend never said anything to me." He held tightly onto her wrist

"Please let go of me." she begged

Marcus only looked back at her and laughed.They took her to a room and he laid her against a table.One man held down her head so she could turn it.She could feel her pants being pulled down.

She squeezed her eyes shut wishing it was all a nightmare, but it wasn't a nightmare.She could feel cold, disgusting hands pull down her underwear.She tried to move her arms but it was no use someone was holding them.She felt Marcus penetrate her raw.She screamed and let out tears.

Quickly, a hand covered her mouth.She felt terrible, dead even.She felt him release in her, but it wasn't over.

* trigger warning over ⚠️

┏━━━━━━━━┓
✧             𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖙 ✧
┗━━━━━━━━┛

Her body felt limp.Marcus released in her multiple times.He even let the other guards hit her and spit on her.She felt disgusting, dirty and disappointed.She felt weak.

She heard the door open as she layer naked on the table.She didn't rush to put on her clothes, her dignity was taken.

"Awe, how was it Karma?" Shay asked

She observed Karma's naked body on the table and the bruises the men left on her.Did she feel bad? No, she believed it's what Karmella deserved.

"It's ok, i'll end you suffering.Before I do that let me explain to you your wrong doings."

"You snitched Karma." She held the knife in her hand

She walked around the table "Snitches get stitches and end up in ditches."

"Fuck you." Karma's voice came out cracked

"Shhh," Shay put her finger over her lips "I'll end you suffering." she brushed Karmella's hair

"Since your a snitch, I'll make sure we skip the stitches step and you'll go straight to the ditch."

Karma wasn't prepared for the sharp kitchen knife to pierce her skin.Shay removed it and repeated the same steps over and over again, until some people barged in the room and grabbed her.It was too late, Karma was passing out.

✧❚authors note❚✧

y'all peep that it's in third person?

thoughts ? 💀

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE 🌟