𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭

★彡 𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝟏𝟖𝟐 彡★
₂₆

Taymor's Mom Pov

"Your watching Fox News, today's story is quiet wild.In South Side Prison, a tragedy occurred."

"Isn't that the prison Taymor is in?"

I nodded my head "Turn up the volume."

"An inmate named Karmella West was raped by 8 officers and stabbed by another inmate 10 times.One of these officers has been called out for harassing other inmates.We have received the news that she will be transferred to a proper hospital and right now she is in critical conditions.The inmate who stabbed her , Shay Montgomery, was a friend from school who she committed a crime with.She was given an extra 10 years and another inmate Jocelyn was given extra time for being an accomplice."

"Mom, can we—"

"Many people have began signing a petition to lessen West's sentence.If you would like to sign the petition you can sign up at petitionusa.com. We have also been told that these vile officers have been fired and new ones have been hired."

I turned off the tv.I couldn't believe what I was hearing.My own niece has been in prison this whole time and now she's on the news.I dialed in my sisters ex-husband."

"Hello, I'm busy right now—"

"You listen up you son of a bitch, your daughter was in jail and you didn't tell me? Your a disgusting man, do you even visit her? Have you seen the news story today?"

"Why don't you mind your business bitch? That isn't my daughter.You and your sister are alike, too damn nosey for your own good." with that he hung up

What an asshat.

┏━━━━━━━━┓
✧             𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖙 ✧
┗━━━━━━━━┛

Taymor's Pov

"Due to what happened yesterday all of you will be getting shipped off to another prison.Of course all of you are going to the same place because there is a large amount of you.So stay peaceful or else."

Or else? What are their ugly asses gonna do? They didn't really tell us what happened yesterday, just that somebody got stabbed and raped.

"Where's your cousin?" Jay asked

"I don't know, I haven't seen her since yesterday."

"Yesterday? You don't think that—"

"No, she was with Maria yesterday.Maria probably knows where she is."

"Glizzy just asked her, she was shaking her and and shit while crying."

That means that yesterday that was Karmella.

"It has to be somebody else" I shook my head "It can't be her."

" Taymor...nobody's seen her today."

One the guards put there hands on me, but I wasn't having it.

"Get the fuck off me, fucking ugly ass bitch!"

"You better calm down before they throw your ass in solitary before you reach the new prison."

✧❚authors note❚✧

Yeah it's kinda short
I was having trouble with thinking of the next chapter

there's gonna be 2-4 chapters left of this book

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE 🌟