Chapter 14 - Arnav look for Khushi!

Arnav went outside the hotel, looking for Khushi.

" Where are you Khushi?" he asked to himself.

Arnav: Ayan come here.

Ayan came to him like a good boy.

Arnav: Did you saw Khushi anywhere?

Ayan rubbed his chin trying to remember: Uhh.. Haan she was attending the guests.

Arnav: She is not there anymore. You go..

Ayan went from there.

Arnav continued his search for her, until the manager came to him.

Manager: Do you need something ASR?

Arnav: Do you remember that girl I was looking at today?

Manager smiled, then nod in positive: Yes ASR. She is in our garage alone there. I guess she is sad ASR.

Arnav nodded then patted the manager's shoulder, as if thanking him.

He went to the garage, Arnav looked here and there to find her.

Arnav shouted: Khushiiii..

Khushi flinched. Arnav felt her near him, he looked she was hiding behind a car.

Arnav took slow steps to her, Khushi got up and took one step back: Stay away from me.

Arnav: Khushi don't be scared, I'm Arnav.

Khushi pushed him with all her force: I know that, you only called him hain na? You're very bad Arnav.. very bad, why did you call him here? I hate you.. Was

this to revenge on me? Do you want him to torture me again? First you save me, then you bring him back to me, if you want to send me to him, I won't go.. I

won't go.. Did you listen? You're a monster.. How can you do this to me? Did you joined him? Both want to make me suffer now.. I really repent having fall in love with a man like you.

Arnav held her both hands, that were beating him now, and pushed her to the wall: I didn't call him here Khushi.

Khushi: Then who called him? I know no one will other than you.

Arnav: Di called them, her father and Nikhil.

Khushi stare at him shocked: Kya? Di kyun?

Arnav wiped her tears with his palms: First stop crying. I already told him that if looks at you, I will make him blind. And I will make sure he doesn't do anything bad to you.

Khushi looked down, clutching Arnav's shirt: I'm scared..

Arnav rested his forehead on hers: There is nothing to be scared of, when I'm with you.

Khushi closed her eyes, and both stood there, with their hands entwined.

*************************

Nikhil: Your act is amazing Uncle. I'm impressed.

Dev smiled: Keep acting like me, you will get Khushi as your award.

Nikhil nodded: That's true, you really managed to convince that dumb di of his.

Dev smirked: That's why I choose her, like her mother both are dumb. Arnav might never trust me, I know that. That boy has a sharp mind, its better not to

mess with him right now.

Nikhil: Okay!

**************************

Laxmi started making sounds to gain Nani's attention: Meeehhh..meehh..

Nani looked at the Laxmi's direction and found a loving scene.

Her grandson lifted Khushi, Khushi was looking at him.

Nikhil was coming downstairs and didn't like to see Arnav so close to Khushi.

He faked a smile, when Arnav glared at him.

Arnav went upstairs, and left Khushi in her room.

Khushi clutched his shirt: No, don't leave me.. Nikhil..Nikhil will come..

Arnav: You're going to tear my shirt today. I'm not going anywhere.

Khushi slowly left him, and hugged her pillow.

Arnav sat beside her waiting for her to sleep.

" Can I come in?" they heard a known voice.

Khushi smiled and started shouting: Paaaaaapaaaaa..

Arnav closed his ear with his palm, shutting his eyes.