Chapter 4 - Enjoy your life before its too late!

" Khushi.. Khushii.. One more fish.. We are winning it.." Lavanya exclaimed excitedly.

Khushi smiled giving the basket to Lavanya to fill it.

Arnav smiled: Wow Lavanya.. This fish is so biiig.. He can't be your brother, only your grandpa..

Khushi shook her head in disbelief.

Anjali rolled her eyes, looking at her husband: You're good for nothing. We still haven't caught one fish yet.

Shyam: Fishing isn't that easy, its not that I will sing here " kabootar aa aa" and he will come..

Anjali attacked him making Shyam step back in fear: The music is "Kabootar ja ja". And they are fish, not birds, that's why they are running away from you.
You're singing for others.

Shyam pouted.

Meera side hugged Arnav: Yaaay we will win this competition for sure..

Arnav nodded sideways: We will not..

Meera: Why Arniee?

Arnav: Because I want to see a smile in someone's face.

Meera raised her brows: Seriously? Arnav Singh Raizada is accepting defeat..

Arnav laughed: Kabhi kabhi jeetne ke liye kuch haarna bhi padta hai ... aur haar kar jeetne waale ko baazigar kehte hai..

Meera: What will you win in this?

Arnav smacked her head: You're such a fool (Meera glared at him).. See, if I lose and Khushi wins, she will be happy and I will get to see that ohh so pretty smile on her face and automatically a smile will appear on my face, it means I
will also be happy, so I'm the winner!!

Arnav looked at Khushi's side smiling.

Meera looked shocked at him, then patted his shoulder. Arnav frowned: Kya hai?

Meera patted his shoulder again: Monkey.. You found your dream girl..

Arnav raised his brows turning to her: Pagal ho kya?

Meera nodded sideways: See Khushi is the girl, who smiling brings a smile to your face. Exactly the way you wanted. Remember??

Arnav looked at Meera, then at Khushi..

* Rabba veee... Rabba vee....

Nani shouted: Time's up!!!

After counting and checking the amount of fish each group managed to catch.

Khushi and Lavanya were declared as winners.

Arnav clapped for them, Khushi smiled proudly looking at him: Dekha, this is the difference between you and me, I worked hard to win, and you were
relaxing there..

Arnav raised his brows: Tell me one thing, do you only see me as your enemy or what?

Khushi: Haan you're very irritating. Bandar..

Khushi left from there, Arnav: I shouldn't let her win. Pagli.. She calls me Bandar, Meera calls me Monkey. I have to be careful, one day I will wake up with monkeys here..

*******************

9pm:
" So that princess was being badly treated by her mother.." Khushi was telling stories to the kids, sitting on a open place with all of them..

" Ayeee you're teaching them history?? Teach us loveology too please.." Arnav came and sit with the kids, looking at Khushi as if she was a teacher.