Chapter 13 - Evil's entry!

" Aaah diya is hurting me" Khushi said hissing in pain.

Arnav looked at her feet, then lifted her. Khushi smiled hiding her face on his neck.

" Arnav.." Khushi whispered.

Arnav just hmm-ed to her.

Khushi: Please forgive me.

Arnav left her, and was about to go. Khushi held his hand: I love you.

Arnav stood still: Why didn't leave with me that day then?

Khushi: Arnav I was scared to lose my Dad.

Arnav held her shoulders: You didn't trust my love for you. Why should I trust yours now?? I hate you Khushi Kumari Gupta, I hate you..

Khushi: Stop lying to yourself your love for me is no secret. There is no use disguising it will not change. Your eyes don't lie even when you want to. I know that I still exist and live inside you.

Arnav left from there without saying anything.

***************************************

" Good morning ASR" The manager smiled at him "I hope you liked our sevices"

Arnav: Morning. Yeah, my family loved this place.

Arnav saw Khushi running giggling, his attention shifted to her, and the poor manager was busy praising his hotel to ASR.

The manager noticed that Arnav wasn't paying attention to his words, he looked behind him and saw a girl, he smiled and left from there.

Arnav went near Khushi: Subha subha why are you running like a kid?

Khushi raised her brows: Subha subha why are you controlling me?

Arnav: Shut up Khushi.

Khushi left from there, Arnav: Seriously, I said shut up and she left me??

Khushi went running towards the entrance, where Meera, Ayan and Lavanya were welcoming the guests, she also stayed with them, but the sun rays were disturbing her and on top of that her mood was off today because she fought with Arnav yesterday and she didn't eat anything because of that.

Meera: Khushi please be here attending the guests.

Khushi nodded smiling. She stayed hours and hours welcoming those never ending guests, she was tired but didn't want to show that.

Arnav noticed that she was alone doing this job, everyone abandoned her. He didn't like it, he looked at the servants: Give me one glass of water.

The servant gave him, Arnav went near Khushi. Arnav: Khushi drink water.

Khushi looked at his hand, then looked away: I don't need anything from you.

Arnav forcefully made her drink the water. Khushi looked at him shocked, but couldn't reject it, she badly wanted something to drink.

" Won't you welcome us?" she heard the voice she is most scared of him, Arnav also stopped and both looked at the same time towards the entrance.

Khushi started trembling after seeing him, she clutched Arnav's shirt, and her eyes turned red.

Arnav looked at the two persons he most hate in this world, his

father and Nikhil.

" What are you both doing here? Get lost from here" Arnav shouted glaring at them.

Dev (Arnav's father): Beta, is this the way you welcome your father, I'm sorry I interrupted you while romancing with this little girl..

Arnav: Who invited you both in the first place?

Anjali came there: Maine Chote.

Arnav looked at Anjali shocked.

Khushi went running from there crying, she was remembering of her past again.

Anjali: Chote he is your father, he has the right to attend Akash's wedding.

Arnav shouted at her: He is not my father, he destroyed my mother's live and Nikhil, destroyed Khushi's. Di ARE YOU MAD or what? How can you do this to me? Didn't you think of ma before accepting this man?

Anjali: Chote I didn't knew Nikhil was going to come, but since he lives with papa, he had to come, don't worry he will stay away from Khushi.

Dev smiled caressing Anjali's face: You're so understanding my dear. But your brother is an angry man, I don't know how is he like, me or your mother?

Anjali giggled with Dev. Arnav clenched his fist.

Nikhil joined his hands: Please forgive me Di for everything I did and for speaking badly with you. I promise I will not even look at Khushi in this marriage, I will behave like a good boy, my brother (Arnav) has already taught me a lesson on how to treat girls, so I will be careful this time, believe me Arnav mere bhai, I'm changed, these 4 years helped me to think of my life

better, ask uncle I'm even working and earning my money with honesty.

Arnav glared at him: If you look at my life (Khushi), I will make you blind.

Arnav left from there, and went to look for Khushi.