Chapter 6 - Nikhil's entry!

" What?? Khushi is lost in a forest? And what were doing? I told you to take care of her dammit? Why didn't you look after her?" Nikhil shouted angrily to Garima.

" Woh beta they were playing. I didn't knew they were going to that direction" Garima said scared.

" I'm coming, it's useless letting Khushi go somewhere with you and your husband" Nikhil gritted his teeth.

**************************

" Sit Khushi, it's already dark now, and I will not be able to get out of this forest now" Arnav said looking at Khushi, who was glaring at him for resting on the

tree peacefully when it was already late now for them to return.

" It's all your fault, if you didn't talk much then we would have reached.." Khushi said pouting, and then sat beside him with no other option for her.

Arnav giggled.

*Rrrr...*Rrrr... *Rrrrr...

They heard sounds, both looked at each other.

" No, I can't sleep here Arnav. I'm scared.. Please let's go back.." Khushi looked at him almost crying, she came close to him, to protect herself in case some dangerous animal attack her.

Arnav gulped as he felt her body near his, her hair tickling his arms and his face. Her smell, intoxicated him.

He didn't respond to anything she was blabbering.

" Arnav? I'm talking with you.." Khushi looked at him in disbelief.

" Uh ho..ahn? What were you saying?" Arnav came back on earth.

" Let's go from here, I'm scared" Khushi said, resting her hands on his shoulder, and looking behind her time to time to see if there was any danger.

" Don't worry. I'm here" Arnav caressed her back calming her down.

Khushi nodded sideways: No, Let's go Arnav. I don't want to stay here.

There more she tried to convince him, the more her body collided to him, making Arnav have a tough time controlling himself.

" Khushi just calm down, if we go another place, then we will get lost again, do you want it? " Arnav asked.

" Please I don't want to stay here" Khushi cried clutching his shirt's collar.

" Okay, let's go" Arnav gave up seeing her tears.

Both walked trying to find a place Khushi felt comfortable to spend the night.

" I think it's safe here" Arnav said.

Khushi looked around, she didn't hear strange sounds,and it was better for her.

" Now sleep please" Arnav said begging her to let him rest now.

**********************

" Shyam you can't go now" Anjali looked at him worried.

" Haan Shyam it's very dark now, and you will get lost there" Nani said.

" Hello hi bye bye everyone is rightz damadji, you better stay here" Mami looked at him with her big eyes.

" But, how can we let both there, alone? Without food?" Akash asked, worried for his little brother.

" I know chote can manage till tomorrow, and he will take care of Khushi, Aunty don't worry okay" Anjali side hugged Garima, who faked a smile.

**************************

" Arnav!!!!!! I'm not sleepy.." Khushi looked at him with a boring face.

" Toh? " Arnav raised his one eyebrow.