Chapter 10 - ASR's entry!

4 years later:

Anjali looked at her NGO two times, blinking her eyes.

Meera laughed seeing her: This is normal now Di.

Anika(kid): Ma you came today, you said you have work. Khushi didi is giving us company.

Anjali smiled pinching her cheeks: And what a company! Is this the way you keep your NGO. It's such a mess here.

Anika giggled: Yeh toh kuch bhi nahin hai. Come to our room. You will see real mess Mumma.

Anjali giggled with Meera, already knowing what's inside the room.

***********************

Outside the NGO, in a garden Khushi was playing with the kids and dancing with them..

"One chocolate for everyone" Khushi shouted distributing to them.

" Didi one more" all shouted to her happily, they knew Khushi would give one more to them.

" Okay, but don't say anything to Di, she will beat me otherwise" Khushi smiled.

Anjali twisted her ear from behind.

Khushi winced in pain: Ouchh.. This hurt..

Anjali giggled leaving her: So this is why they like Khushi Didi more hain na?

Khushi smiled sheepishly. All kids showed their teeth to Anjali.

Anjali: Come everyone, don't you want to go the park?

Kids nodded and ran with Meera towards the bus.

Khushi smiled and went behind them.

Akash: Hi Kuku.

Khushi: Hi bhai. How are you? And Payal? How is your marriage prepations going?

Akash laughed: So many questions!! Let's sit, I will tell you everything.

Khushi nodded.

The bus started, Kids were playing and singing, Anjali was chatting with Meera, Akash, Shyam.

Khushi smiled sadly, unfortunately one person was missing here: Arnav Singh

Raizada.

Khushi looked at the window side.

Khushi's POV:

Thank you and I'm sorry Arnav. If today I'm the old Khushi I was then it's only because of you, in order to save me you lost your own identity. That's something I will always regret in my life. I'm really sorry Arnav.

Today I'm free, I can smile, talk, play, eat, drink and do everything I want to do without even being scared of my mom and Nikhil.

I can roam around with my friends and my smile is a real one, not that fake, you used to hate. I so wish you were here to see this new Khushi.

Meera was right, the only person who could save me was you, because you were in love with me, and in love we even do the impossible.

I'm so sorry for not trusting you that day, for letting you alone, I was selfish, I only thought for my part. If possible forgive me.

When you were with me, I didn't realize my love for you, and now that you aren't, I want to scream to this world that I Love You Arnav, yes I Love You..

The only reason I let you kiss me that day was because I knew you're the man for me. And today I stay close to your family, because when I'm with them,