Dark- What Can We Do Together?

It was around October now and Dark had changed a lot in the time since his breakdown and the other ego's acceptance of him. His aura had become somewhat more controllable and less angry, making his brothers less uncomfortable around him.

He was still his proper self and the boss of the house but had eased the others in realizing he could have fun once in a while, too. However, something Bim had said the other day had been bothering him. 

"Yes, yes, Mark and I had gone out for lunch. We went to that little diner that sells small pizzas. We had a great time"

But Bim wasn't the only one. Eric had spent time around Mark and his other friends as well and they had taken him to the greenhouse with them. Even Yandere and Google had spent time around Teamiplier. It sort of still hurt Dark that Mark hadn't spent any alone time with him but he could with Google. He was in a pout when King burst in his room, "Hey Dark!"

Dark blinked in surprise, "Uh. . King. What can I do for you?"

The King of the Squirrels grinned, "Mark called and said he was on his way over! Isn't that great!? I think he's bringing Tyler, Ethan, Amy and Katherine, too!"

"Oh great" he tried to seem happy but it came out as a bit anxious and King could tell.

"What's wrong?"

Dark grunted and shook his head, "Nothing. It's nothing. You can go tell the others if you haven't already"

"Okay, if you say so" With that King ran off, closing the door behind him.

'Maybe this could be my chance?' Dark thought, 'Oh but with his friends with him, he wouldn't want to spend any alone time with just me.' he grumbled to himself, that tight little pain in his chest.

He liked Mark's friends well enough, they were all nice to him and all the other egos but this was important to him. He had never spent any alone time with Mark besides that argument in his room months ago. What if Mark decided he really didn't want to be around him at all and they were sent back to square one again?

Dark was starting to get anxious and took a deep breath to try and calm his nerves.

'Suck it up, Dark' he told himself, 'Mark wouldn't hurt you if he could help it. Not again.'

Dark tried thinking of things that they COULD do together but the list was small, really. They didn't have too many likes in common besides sweets and the horror genre. They had the same morals but their hobbies were a bit different. 

Where Mark liked to exercise and stay healthy, Dark didn't have to worry about that so he ate a lot of questionable things and preferred not to sweat.

Mark loved playing video games and improv but Dark wasn't too into that sort of fun. Dark preferred board games and movies for entertainment and social interactions.

However, they both loved sweets, spending time with the egos, animals (especially dogs), Mark's fans, horror stuff and learning new things.

'Perhaps we could do something with Halloween coming up? Maybe I could convince him to go to a pumpkin patch with me to get pumpkins for everyone?' he thought about it but honestly Dark doubted it. That was something Mark and Eric or the Jims would do together. But it did sound fun.

'Maybe it would be best to let him choose if he wanted to do anything at all with me?' Dark nodded to himself, deep in his thoughts, 'Yes, that would be the best option. Saves me from choosing something he wouldn't be interested in'

After a while thinking and trying to rehearse in his head how things might go, Dark finally left his room/office and walked down to the living room where some of the others hung out. Dr. Iplier spotted him first and came over to him, "Dark." he greeted, "You look like you're dying. You feeling alright?"