Fairy Tail X Marvel Crossover

This is based on a dream I literally just had and it was freaking badass. So, let me set the stage;
The Fairy Tail guild is happily minding their own business when suddenly a portal opens and sucks a few main characters and you in. these main characters are Juvia, Gray, Natsu, and some villains from their world. Everyone wakes up in a place they don't know and see "Magic Mobiles" everywhere along with other things plastered around this huge city. They have landed in New York next to a large warehouse with automatic doors(basically a Home Depot or if you aren't in America the most warehouse like store you can think of) it seems like something is going on inside and that's where the gang finds them, the Avengers! It looked like they were trying to do something with a few sticks an old rubber band and a small match. It also seemed to go in perfectly to other things. They suddenly stop what their doing to look at everyone who just came, now go on and continue the story! (Terribly Sorry for dragging my dream into this)

 They suddenly stop what their doing to look at everyone who just came, now go on and continue the story! (Terribly Sorry for dragging my dream into this)