• Secret kisses •

Začít od začátku

"Calm down, Y/n." I rolled my eyes mentally before going into my crowded wardrobe, flicking through my clothes.

I soon picked out a yellow baggy shirt and jean shorts with white patterns on them. I put them on before sliding on my white Filas.

(A/n: that's actually me, don't judge- you will never see my face haha)

<3

As I made my way down to the studio I heard faint voices coming from around the corner. So I peeped round to see Taehyung and Jungkook, however Jungkook was pushed up against the wall and enclosed by Taehyung's arms.

"Aish, Tae why do you always do this?" Jungkook whined, giving the older a slight pout.

I covered my mouth with my hand trying to prevent any noise from coming out.

Taehyung kissed the younger's pout and pulled away with that cute boxy smile of his. "'Cause you're adorable, Kookie. I just can't keep my hands off you." The older shrugged and the younger's cheeks now expressed the colour of a tomato.

"You're cute too hyung." Jungkook squeaked, attempting to push the other away. Taehyung soon backed away with a smirk.

"Thanks, kook." Taehyung cooed before interlocking his hand with Jungkook's and strutted into the studio.

I let out a long breath, that I had been holding in for far to long.

"Were you spying?" A chirpy voice said to side the of me, and I swear I could have had a heart attack right there and then.

I looked over to see Hoseok with a smirk and cocked eyebrow staring at me.

"I-I didn't mean to! I didn't want to disturb them." I explained myself with tinted cheeks.

"So you watched them?" He asked in a hushed tone.

"N-no not intentionally!" I exclaimed, my arms now crossed over my chest.

"Chill, Y/n. I'm only playing!" He let out a laugh. I gave him a death stare and he just put his hands up in surrender.

"Anyway, what are you doing here?" I asked cocking a brow.

"Don't get your hopes up, doll. I was just on my way to the studio and saw you creeping on Tae and Kook." He shrugged before walking past me as if nothing happened.

"Yah! I was not!" I ran after him.

"That's what they all say!" He replied, as he walked into the studio.

I sighed shaking my head.

"Y/N! Finally, You're here." Anna shouted before making her way over to me.

"O-oh, yeah hi!" I waved awkwardly. Anna just frowned.

"We can't dance now. Let's just sit down and rest. I'm far to lazy today." Anna complained.