Chapter 4 - Suspicious

Maya's pov

I knew that Megan had a big family but I never knew how big.
It was actually very nice being around people for the first time in awhile.
The last time I had so many people around me was when I was with my mother in Greenwich.

"So Maya," Darren said and took a sip of water.
"What are your plans for after school?"
"I'm considering a few things but I have recently been into photography," Maya said.
"Really? And do you have any equipment that you can use?" Darren asked and Maya nodded.
"My father bought me a camera for my seventeenth birthday," Maya said.
"Where did you think of studying?" Morgan asked.
"NYU actually. I know of someone who is there and I would love to see him again," Maya said.
"A friend?" Morgan asked.
"A crush actually but yeah. You could Probable say friend," Maya said.
"Is this the guy you told me about? Who's older than you?" Megan asked.
"Yeah."

"Very older?" Morgan asked.
"Three years. He is twenty," Maya said.
"I actually have a brother of twenty. He lives in New York as well. You remind me of a girl I met once. My niece's best friend. I just can't remember her name," Morgan said.

Why does Maya get the feeling she knows where they are going and who Morgan really is?

"Thank you for dinner Mrs Scott," Maya said and wiped her mouth with the napkin.
"It's a pleasure Maya," Morgan said.