Chapter 3 - The Scott's

"Darling come here," Morgan said and a man in his forty's comes near.
"Maya this is my husband, Darren. This is Maya. She is one of Megan's friends. I offered that she comes with us," Morgan said.
"Hello Maya. That is no problem. Let me get that suitcase," Darren said.
"Thank you Mr Scott. Where is Megan?" Maya asked and a little boy of three came out.

"And who is this?" Maya asked.
"DJ or Darren Junior," Darren said.
"DJ why don't you calm down?" Morgan said then Megan came.

"Ignore my brother," Megan said.
"It's not problem. Hi DJ," Maya said.
"Who are you?" DJ asked.
"My name is Maya. He is sweet. How old is he?" Maya asked.
"Three," Megan said.
"That's small," Maya said and everyone sat down on the couch.

"I want to thank you again for letting me come. I really had no idea what I was going to do this holiday," Maya said.
"Maya is in boarding school and her father is with business in Paris," Morgan said.
"Well that's no problem. The more, the merrier. Or what did your brother say?" Darren asked.
"Exactly that. I can't believe I'm going to see them for the first time in ten years. The last time we saw them Megan was ten. That was awhile ago. Seven years I think," Morgan said.
"Why don't we get Maya settled for the night?" Darren said.
"I'll do that then you can finish dinner. Come," Megan said and they were off.