Ellie blushed and snatched the swimsuit from the boy, stuffing it into one of her smaller bags

Ellie blushed and snatched the swimsuit from the boy, stuffing it into one of her smaller bags. She huffed and turned on her heels, leaving the boy in the room as she stomped towards the car.

Yoongi rolled his eyes with a soft laugh before following the girl and unlocking the car so that they could get in. Ellie got in, buckled her seatbelt and face the window.

"It's not smart to be mad at me right now, for whatever reason." Yoongi sighed and Ellie glanced at him in question.

"And why is that?" She asked a little more rudely than she had intended. She watched Yoongi's face, hoping he wasn't too hurt by the tone she had used. His face was stoic, emotionless almost. He sighed.

"Because this journey takes a total of eight hours and thirty-five minutes, which you will have to spend with me." Yoongi kept his eyes on the road, not even sparing the girl a glance. Was he bored with her already? This quickly? Ellie gulped at her thoughts and cleared her throat.

"Yoongi?" She whispered. Yoongi still kept his eyes on the road. Ellie gave a defeated sigh. "Are you mad at me?" She asked, hurt and a little scared of the answer. Yoongi only sighed and shook his head, placing a hand on the girl's thigh gently.

"No. I'm just a little stressed at what's going on back at home. I'm fine though, there's no need to worry!" Yoongi smiled a little fakely and Ellie's sudden smile fell at the boy's look on his face. He didn't seem okay. He didn't look okay. Ellie looked down at her legs.

"Is it my fault?" She asked. She couldn't hide the hurt in her voice, trying not to start crying. She wasn't ready to lose her happiness so quickly after two years of being miserable. She didn't want to have all those bad thoughts that had started with him. She sighed when she didn't get an answer. Yoongi squeezed the girl's thigh reassuringly.

"Well, it has something to do with you." Yoongi started. His eyes widened at the sudden pained gasp the girl next to him had emitted and he panicked. "But it's positive! I promise!" He added quickly. It didn't really help the situation.

Ellie turned her head away and leaned on the window, suddenly voicing her thoughts as the car came to a stop at the port.

"If you're bored with me, just tell me." She sighed, walking alongside the boy, with her hands in her pockets to avoid any skinship. They still had a few minutes until they had to board the ferry.

Yoongi growled at the statement and took the girl's hands into his, kissing every finger carefully before looking up at the girl.

"I could never get bored with you! You're amazing and funny and intelligent and just a great person! Stop thinking these things and just have fun with me here, okay? I promise that it's something positive, but it's a surprise, so I can't tell you and just so you know, it pains me not to be able to tell you as much as it pains you not to know what's going on." Yoongi rambled, catching his breath before continuing. "If you ever think of this again, I'll leave you here in Korea. I don't want you to think negatively when you're with me. I don't want you to be thinking negatively ever. I don't want you to feel broken. And if it's because of him, I want you to try your best to forget who he was. I want you to forget that you had a boyfriend, if he can even be called that, before me. I want you to think I'm your first person to ever love. Please don't ever think that I don't love you or that I don't care or that I'm bored with you. I might be a little moody some days. I might be a little out of it. I might be stressed but don't think that. I will always make sure to show you love, even if I don't feel like doing anything with anyone. I love you too much to just stand here and listen to you saying all of this." Yoongi was panting at the end of his speech as Ellie was speechless. She had tears in her eyes. Her own Mother had never told her anything like this.