Chapter 7 Moving forward!

The following morning started off interesting, mostly because Mina had walked through her wall and was sitting on Momo's bed, Momo sat up and saw Himiko was in the room as well sitting at Momo's desk. Mina was twiddling her thumbs, something was on her mind as she was blushing. Momo moved closer and put an arm around Mina, Himiko sat on the opposite side of Mina and put her arm around. Mina took a deep breath and bit her bottom lip before beginning to speak... very fast.

"OkokokokokokiwaswithIzukulastnightandithinkwemight-" was all Mina could manage before Momo looked at her saying "Mina, deep breaths, slow down, I can feel your body shaking so take your time" she said. Mina nodded and slowed her breathing "Ok... ok... I'm overthinking this whole thing just because... well I haven't been in a relationship before, so umm here's what happened... last night when I checked on Izuku, we chatted a tiny bit then I... we... kissed and I'm not... sure if we're a couple now or what?" Mina said blushing a bit more.

"Well do you want to be a couple?" Momo asked, Mina bit her bottom lip again speaking again "Th-that's the thing I'm... when it comes to feelings I usually overthink, so I mean sure I would like that, but what if the kiss was just a kiss... I am overthinking this, cause hello I've got mutant powers and I don't exactly look normal y'know" there was a knock on the door and Fumikage's voice sounded "Momo breakfast is almost ready"

Then Mina and Himiko were taken off guard as Momo started blushing a little, Mina then turned to Himiko "The night of the fireworks, you and Eijiro kissed, is that the couple thing?" She asked, Himiko nodded in response smiling. 'So Himiko and Eijiro are a couple, Momo likes Fumikage and I like Izuku but it feels weird... I'll just see how things go' Mina thought.

There was silence but it was broken by Eijiro yelling "WHAT! WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'VE GOT AN EXTRA POWER?" 'I could've stayed a bit longer with Izuku last night, an extra power sounds interesting' Mina thought, the 3 girls then made their way out.
"Eijiro calm down" called Gusten. Eijiro threw his hands up, he spotted Himiko and smiled.

"That make it look easy!" Mina said quietly but she was still heard
"Make what look easy?" Asked Izuku causing Mina to jump in fright, everyone was now looking at 2 of them, Izuku and Mina both started blushing. Thankfully Gusten broke up the awkwardness "Ok... we'll wait awhile after breakfast then maybe train and if Izuku wants to show his power he can" he said nodding at Izuku.

That was the plan then, after breakfast they would. Everyone ate breakfast pretty quietly, Mina sat across from Izuku and kept glancing at him, he noticed and smiled at her, she felt her stomach getting butterflies 'So we or I need to confirm it... is this love?' She thought to herself, her cheeks going lilac a little. She was spacing out as she could hear Momo calling her saying everyone is moving to the gym.

Eijiro kept pestering Izuku to show his new power, the others wanted to see it too. Izuku didn't like all the attention but a quick smile from Mina allowed him to calm down "I uhhh eventually was... able to control it more and keep it a secret from... them" he said raising his right arm. He was purely focused as a blue flame started to curl up his arm before shooting out in front of him reaching up to 3 meters.

Everyone including Gusten and Hulen were amazed, Izuku slowly turned to them "When I ahh first got this power my skin would turn blue-what?" He said as they were looking at him weirdly, they were looking at his arm. He looked down and saw his right arm was becoming a darkish blue, he slowly looked up at the others, shocked, as he nervously chuckled then started waving his arm as if it was on fire.

'GREAT! THIS HASN'T HAPPENED BEFORE! Mina will probably think I'm an Idiot' he thought, while Izuku was waving his arm around Eijiro spoke up, looking at Gusten and Hulen "Sooo ahhh do we get an extra power as well?" Gusten shrugged "Physically no, you would've known by now, experimenting probably" he replied. Eijiro wasn't satisfied with that answer and went to pester Gusten before Hulen spoke "Mr. Nakajima knows what happened... with everything, he'll be here later today, he might know something, but in the meantime train, time will go faster" she said.