Chapter 2 Chasing ghosts

Izuku awoke but was just laying there, dreading something he didn't really want to bring up with the others, that he had trouble reading, he always chose to not tell anyone especially new people. It sounded like the others were making breakfast as someone knocked on his door. Izuku opened it to see Fumikage "Good morning Izuku, how do you like your eggs?" He asked. Eijiro snickered and Himiko smiled, Fumikage turned "Well at least when i poop, I poop normally instead of craping out eggs"

That got everyone trying to keep a straight face, even Fumikage. "Umm it doesn't matter, any way is good... thanks Fumikage" Izuku said. Their breakfast was bacon, eggs and toast made by Eijiro and Himiko. They all then sat down, 3 on each side, Fumikage, Izuku and Himiko on one, Eijiro, Mina and Momo on the other. Through mouthfuls of food, Mina started to speak "Soo.... Himiko.... Eijiro..... what are..... your..... powers?" Himiko and Eijiro nodded.

Himiko went first and Izuku and Fumikage soon realised that Himiko appeared to be mute, she tried using sign language but she shook her head, running to her room and coming back with a pencil and paper. After a little bit Himiko had finished writing, it said "Hello my name is Himiko Toga, I'm mute and I could teach everyone sign language if you want. I have 2 powers, first one, my eyes change from yellow to silver to allow me to see in infrared vision. My other power, I can control blood, change it into weapons, change the blood inside of a person things like that" Luckily for Izuku, Mina and Momo were reading it aloud to themselves.

Eijiro proudly went next "My first power, I can change my limbs into weapons and such, my second power, is pretty much super speed, of course I didn't use it yesterday but oh well"

The other 4 explained their powers to Eijiro and Himiko, Momo was the first to finish and washed up. She then walked behind Izuku and Fumikage and place a hand on their shoulders "There's a roster that's been placed on the fridge, if either of you need anything let me know" she said as she finished with a smile.

Fumikage and Izuku slowly turned to look at each other, then stood up to look at the roster 'Great, I can just make out my name from all this and that's it' Izuku thought, he looked frustrated. Fumikage and Mina noticed, Fumikage leaned in and he spoke in a quiet tone "Izuku, are you having trouble with something?"

Izuku started to get flustered from embarrassment and anger, he clenched his fist, both Fumikage and Mina saw, Mina stood next to Izuku and said in a soft spoken tone "Izuku, just take your ti-"
Izuku cut her off "I know, you won't judge, that you're free to talk and all that..."

Mina spoke again "Izuku, Fumikage and I can help, we all can, but if you want just us 2 to help that's fine"
Izuku let out a heavy sigh, he didn't want to burden them, they've only just met. "The 6 of us will help each other with our powers, we might as well help each other with other things too" Fumikage said, Izuku and Mina could've sworn that Fumikage smiled too.

"It's... it's that I-i c-can't-" Izuku tried to say but couldn't finish "Mina and I will help, you can ask us or we'll remind you when you're on something" Fumikage spoke up, it seemed like they knew. Izuku dropped his head, he just wanted to retreat to his room, he felt an arm over him then Mina's voice "The offer still stands if you wanna talk, also your on dinner for tonight but Fumikage and I will happily help ok" said Mina.

Fumikage patted him on the back, Izuku then put his arms around Fumikage and Mina "Th-thanks... I a-appreciate it a lot" he said. They both nodded then to everyone's surprise the doorbell rang. Momo went to open it and her jaw dropped in surprise as the person who rang the doorbell was Mr. Nakajima, he appeared rather short at 4 foot 6, even if Momo stood at 5 foot 8.