Hibari Kyoya

(A/N: Please don't skip! >~<! This took place in the present, not the future. But by that time of the present, the Varia had already gotten Fran to join them. Reborn didn't invite Lambo to play as Reborn think he's a annoying and maybe too young to play the game. Lambo might mess up the game too. There mig be OOCness in the story.)

It was fine day in Nanimori. Reborn had called all the you, Dino, Romario, Tsuna's Guradians except Lambo and even the Varia to the house of the tenth Vongola boss, Sawada Tsunayoshi. The worse part of it was, Reborn didn't even tell the young Vongola boss. Which is why Tsuna was scared out of his wits when the guests from Italy came. He was okay with having his friends come over but having Xanxus and the whole Varia to come was too much.

"R-R-Reborn! Why are all these scary people here?!" Tsuna exclaimed at the smirking baby which was on his head.

"Don't complain! Things are about to get interesting," Reborn said and tilted his fedora to the side. Everyone entered Tsuna's room.

"VOI!!!!!! Why did you call us here?!" Squalo shouted. Everyone covered their ears when he shouted.

"Infant. What is the meaning of this? You know I hate to crowding," Hibari said.

"Calm down, everyone. The reason I call you all today, is just to play a little game," Reborn said.

"VOI!!!!! You called us here all the way from Italy just to play a game?!" Squalo shouted. Everyone sweat dropped.

"What game are we going to play, Reborn?" You asked.

"We're going to play...... The Vongola style 7 minutes in heaven," Reborn said.

"EH?!?! Vongola style?!?!" everyone in the room except Hibari and Xanxus exclaimed in unison.

"Let me explain, this is going to be a little bit different from just locking two people in the closet for 7 minutes. One of the two person will have to do something," Reborn said.

"Doyoukoto (What do you mean)?" Gokudera asked.

"You guys will get it soon. I shall start the lucky draw," Reborn said. Reborn then walked to a fishbowl filled with tiny papers. He put his little hand in and chose two papers. He then took a look at the two papers. Reborn then walked to the middle.

"You and you," Reborn said pointing towards you and Hibari. Your eyes widened in shock as you realize who you are going to be stuck in the closet with for 7 minutes.

'H-Hibari?! I'm going to be stuck in the closet with Hibari?!' You thought. You didn't really like the idea of getting bitten to death in the closet. But you had no choice. You gulped.

"But before that...." Reborn walked to another line fishbowl with papers in it. He put his hand into one of it. He seemed like he already know which fishbowl contains the papers for which person. He then took one of the papers out.

"H-How did those fishbowl even get there??" Tsuna asked.

"It EXTREMELY appeared there!!" Ryohei exclaimed.

"One of the person must be tied up and blindfolded," Reborn said reading the paper out loud.

"I wonder who will it be..... Haha.." Yamamoto said trying his best to laugh. He felt sorry for you. You could feel it. Everyone could feel it. They were all deeply sorry for you.

"That person shall be Hibari," Reborn said. Everyone stared at Reborn. They gave Reborn the 'Reborn-are-you-serious-about-this' face.

"Kotowaru (I refuse)," Hibari said.

"You have to obey the rules. I know you hate being restrained more than anything. That is the reason I chose you to be the one. It IS 'Vongola Style'," Reborn said.