"What?" We ignore Victor.

"I agree Alexandra, we did all the hard work and I think that calls for a treat that doesn't involve him." She nods "then it's settled. We're not sharing the food with Victor."

"Yeah" I agree. "Wait what?! Come on guys! You can't do that! I'm going to starve to death" he yells like a kid causing me to roll my eyes.

'And he's suppose to be older then us'

I look at Alexandra particularly asking if we should share. She looks at me then Victor and rolls her eyes but sighs in defeat.

"Fine but, you have to wash all the dishes for a month, deal?" She takes out her hand for him to shake. He looks at it then up at her and then me. "Seriously?" We nod. "Ugh fine, deal" he takes her hand and shakes it.

"Alright, here have my plate. I'll take out another for me." Not having to be told twice he takes Alexandra plate and digs in.

"Fat a*s" She mumbled but we both caught on. "What?" Victor say looking up already half way done with his food. "I said fat a*s" Alexandra repeated.

Victor gasps dramatically and looks at her bewildered "how dare you!" He yells. "I am certainly NOT a fat a*s women. Have you seen these ads." He explains lifting his shirt show them off to her.

"Yeah I have Victor, doesn't make you any less of a fat a*s. Now continue eating before I take it away from you and give it to Adam. Which I'm pretty sure will be more then happy to eat for you." Victor grabs his plate and pulls it closer to himself while glaring at me. "Guilty" I say shrugging.

Alexandra takes out a plate for herself and sits down next to me across from Victor on the island. We eat in silence. It didn't take Victor long before breaking the peaceful silence.

"So are going to talk about what happened yesterday or no?" He says taking his last bite.

"What about yesterday?" Alexandra looks up at him confused.

'Oh sh!t, she doesn't remember yesterday?'

"At the club, there was these crazy too people claiming to know you. I can't remember their name because I frankly didn't care." Victor looks at me. "Wait didn't you stay behind to talk to them or something? Would explain why you took long in the club."

"Oh um... actually yeah. That's what I've been meaning to talk to Alexandra about." They look at me curiously waiting for me to continue.

'Here goes nothing'

"The two people in the club know Alexandra. Like actually know her. When you were taking her outside to the car," I look at Victor "they tired following. I knew you were annoyed at them already and if you saw them, I knew you would flip. They had reached outside enough for me to see their faces clearly. That's when I saw that one of them looked like Samuel. I was confused at first. I mentioned Samuel and he sort of looked panicked. He demanded me to tell him from where I knew him. Or if I'm working with him to kidnap Alexandra again.

I explained to him everything. About how he basically hired to get you back to him, giving us money for a home and food. I left out the part where we almost liked you though. I didn't think they would trust me if I did. But I mentioned how something had happened that landed you in our house and that you've been staying with us since. When they heard me out the girl began to explain how they knew you" I look at Alexandra "she told me how you guys were best friend. Meet after winter break senior year and instantly clicked. When she told me that I instantly knew who she was. From what you last told me. It was Elizabeth. She continued to explain about how you were kidnapped at age 18 from a hospital. And that they had been looking for you ever since. How your mother never gave up hope in finding you. Her, Sam and Nathaniel never gave up hope that they would find you alive.