ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ᴏɴʟʏ ᴍᴇ

Start from the beginning

"Oh! Fuegy is here!" You piped and quickly bolted out from Nozel's office. The mercury magic-user rolled his eyes when he saw your excited and happy face upon mentioning Fuegoleon's name.

Solid and Nebra witnessed how their honorable and respectful brother rolled his eyes and thus his aura became more terrifying. Sweats formed on their forehead as Nozel slam the door shut once he left his office. The two young Silva's just stood on their place, frozen as they conclude that you're very much in danger right now.

"Is (Name) going to be fine?" Solid asked, looking at his sister with a worried expression.

"I don't know... but I hope for her safety," she answered then the two let out a heavy breath.

•••

"Fuegyyy!" You shout his name while running towards the flame magic-user.

Fuegoleon darted his eyes at you then his lips curved upwards once he sights your figure. "Hello there, (Name)."

"Are we going there today?!" You enthused as your eyes sparkled in excitement. Fuegoleon merely chuckled at your visage then nodded his head.

"If you wish to go then I don't have any objections about it," he responds and you leaped in joy.

Basically, you're the one Fuegoleon wanted to see since you two have a consensus that you would visit a place that the Crimson Lion's captain had mentioned you about and that is today. Thereby you really look forward to the trip and totally forgot Nozel who's mad at you.

"Let's go, Fuegy!" You mused then hastily hooked your arm around his, which the said man caught by surprise. But before you can leave, Nozel had caught up with you both.

"Where do you think you are going?" He interrupts your excitement to which your happy face immediately turned into a grimace.

"What? We're going somewhere, it's my day off today so your complaints aren't needed here. So you can leave now, captain," you austerely said then rolled your eyes.

The oldest Silva glared daggers at you then surprisingly, he yanks you away from Fuegoleon causing you to stumble back and bump into his chest. You gasped at his abrupt action then menacingly glared at him.

"What the hell, Nozel?!" You yelled and wriggled to break free from his grasp. However, Nozel only tightened his grip around your wrist making it impossible for you to get away.

"Let go of me!" You reprimanded but he merely stared at you with furrowed eyebrows. Your anger for him supplemented more.

What the hell is he doing?! Suddenly interjecting and stopping you from going out with Fuegoleon! Why did he even follow you all the way to the outside? Is he some sort of a bodyguard or stalker? You thought that he was sitting his butt off on his office's chair while cursing you in his mind. Of all days he can stop you why now?!

"I said let go!" You yelled but the captain didn't even flinch at your tone of voice.

"Do you think you're getting away that easily after you disrespect me?"

"Huh?! You're the one who insulted me first! Do you think I'm some kind of submissive woman who's going to take it willingly or pretend that it's nothing?! Then sorry for your ass 'cause I'm not!"

The two of you stared in hatred, Nozel still hasn't loosened his grasp while you're giving him a dirty glare with gritted teeth. This argument of yours with him is something that everyone had accustomed to. Every time you're going to stumble upon him or in a mission together, an exchange of uncouth words and sarcasm would always begin. Everyone in the base wouldn't pass a day without hearing you two argue. It seems like you two were married couples who like to quarrel a lot.

"Sorry to disappoint you but I'm taking this woman and she wouldn't go with you," he nonchalantly says to his rival.

"Huh?! No! I'm going with Fuegy! Let go of me, you lame braid dude!"

Fuegoleon only looked at his rival with impassiveness. He watched you as you struggle to break free from Nozel's grasp, however you didn't succeed due to the silver head was far stronger than you. Although the flame magic-user wanted to help you, he doesn't want to interfere since Nozel was looking at him with venom. Fuegoleon chuckled at that thought.

"Let's go, (Name)," Nozel spoke as he pulled you along with him. Your eyes widen and muster all you strength to pry his hand away on your wrist but to no avail, you're only wasting your time.

"Keep your hands off of me! How dare you! ー Fuegy!" You called Fuegoleon's name to ask for some help but the said man only smiled at you apologetically. Your jaw fell to the ground in disbelief, did he just left you in the air like that?!

What about your agreement about going to the place he wanted to show you?! Is he just gonna leave you behind with this... with this arrogant captain of yours?! You really can't believe him!

You tried to yank your arm away from his hand yet again, it was all in vain.

'How firm is his grasp on me?! I can't believe this!'

Due to your attempts on breaking free from the silver head, you didn't notice that you two reached his office that you were just in minutes ago. Nozel slammed the door open causing the two young Silva's to be startled upon hearing the loud bang of the door. Nebra and Solid looked at you with concern and same as affrighted to their brother's perilous aura.

"Nebra, Solid," the two flinched upon hearing their brother's firm voice. "Get outside," he ordered which they immediately complied.

You only look at them with pleading eyes, telling them to help you. However, the pair simply flashed you a sorry-look before stepping outside his office. This kind of behaviour of Nozel fueled your anger. You really can't believe he's doing this to you! You know that you hate each other a lot but today he went overboard and you won't pass it this time.

You're aware how rude and hostile he was, but... why does he need to interject your excitement in your day off? Your supposed great day was now completely pulverized because of a certain lame braid dude who intervened!

"What the fuck is that, Nozel?! I should be with Fuegy right now?! Why'd you have to stop me from having my peaceful day off?! And why'd you bring me here?! Weren't you're the one who doesn't want to see me since I'm irritating the hell out of you?! Why you have to ruin my dear moment with Fue--"

But before you can complete your sentence, you were suddenly ripped from your outburst when Nozel's lips slammed against your chapped ones. This made you frozen on your spot thus your brain seemed to stop functioning as if your brain cells had stopped working their asses off. Your eyes opened ever so widely that you can feel that it would fall out from its sockets sooner or later.

You were utterly paralyzed on your spot.

Eventually, Nozel parted his lips on yours and cupped your red face, staring at you with gentleness evident in his eyes. It's been decades since you have seen that kind of expression of his. It feels so nostalgic as if you were brought back to your old selves once again. You can't deny that you totally miss the old Nozel before.

"True that you aggravate me so much to the point that I wanted to strangle you to death but... seeing you being so happy with Fuegoleon only multiplied my infuriation more... I don't want you to be close to him, it sickens me whenever I see you beside my rival," he uttered while brushing his thumb on your soft cheeks.

He removes his hands on your visage and used his thumb and index finger to lift your head up and pulled it closer towards him.

"You're only mine, (Name), ever since. Only look at me, only me."

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Apparently, I was considering if I should also create a oneshot book for Kimetsu no Yaiba. But I'm having second thoughts whether I should do it or not. So I want your opinion guys, should I or nahh?

NEXT: Hamon x Reader