i

jisung really hated history. it was just so fucking boring. it was about one month into sophomore year and he hated everything about it. the worst part was all the talk about college and deciding on what career he has in mind.

jisung was way too caught up on trying to survive sophomore year. he never thought about what his life would like in future.

not once.

the boy was wandering off and not paying attention as usual. everyday was the same. both him and donghyuck wanted to die from noren being so touchy and shit. he hated how the couple acted like him and donghyuck weren't there.

jisung groaned. he slammed his head against the desk. he glanced at the clock. 40 more minutes of hearing bullshit he didn't give a rat's ass about.

what a great attitude.

the maknae sighed as he felt someone tap his shoulder. it was renjun. ❝hey, are you okay?❞ renjun asked with a concerned expression on his face. ❝wow, for the first time you're talking to me hyung.❞ jisung rolled his eyes.

he was pissed that renjun and jeno now only spent time with each other.

it was unfair.

he wasn't like that with kangmin.

at least that's what he thought.

the older male stayed silent for a couple minutes. ❝are you mad at jeno and me for not talking to you and donghyuck?❞ jisung scoffed.

renjun could see through him so easily, it was sad.

the taller crossed his arms and ignored renjun for the remaining time of class.

fucking bullshit. we're his friends too. jisung thought to himself.

after what seemed like hundreds of hours the teacher finally stopped teaching. ❝alright, i have an announcement. principal jo has agreed to host a school dance. now, student council will be giving more details on this.❞ mr. hwang started to write information on the chalkboard.

❝so we have to pay like $100 bucks to get in,❞ donghyuck blankly said. the class started to laugh a bit. jisung has enough of his shit and crumbled a piece of paper. jisung tapped the orange haired boy in front him.

❝hey, can you like, duck for a sec?❞ the maknae quietly whispered. the boy furrowed his eyebrows but put his head down anyways.

jisung threw the ball of paper across the classroom. in which he hit donghyuck at the back of his head. mr. hwang turned around just in time to catch jisung. ❝mr. park, is there something you would like to show to the class?❞

❝no sir,❞

mr. hwang shook his head. ❝alright, student council will take it from here,❞ and with that the teacher left the classroom, only to be held in the hands of student council. in which that was renjun, chaeyeon, nako, sanha, and a blonde haired boy.

student council explained to the class on why there was going to be dance. the school was always asking for money of course. this dance was to raise money for the school. after explaining and giving details on the dance, the period ended.

donghyuck came stomping toward to jisung. ❝why the hell did you hit me with fucking paper?!❞ the sun kissed male hissed. the maknae rolled his eyes. it was paper. harmless paper.

❝i have no one to go to the dance with and kangmin is going to be there and i'm gonna look like a loser,❞ jisung ran a hand through his hand as he thought about kangmin. ❝bruh, i don't have anyone just go with me—❞

the pink haired boy turned around. ❝i can't! he knows you're my friend. i need someone to actually be my date.❞

donghyuck then got an idea.

❝i know how you can get someone to be your date. it's a website called 1-800-DATEME and you can rent out a fake boyfriend.❞

jisung's jaw was practically on the floor. ❝r-rent out a fake boyfriend? are you sure that's legal—❞ ❝i did it before just trust me. there are 3 boys.❞

jisung couldn't believe he was gonna go home to pick out a fake boyfriend.

what has his life come to?

_tbc_