"Cadmus, this isn't about getting revenge! This is about saving lives."

Cadmus looks at Scott, "I don't get another chance."

"Go find them, for me," Scott pleads. "Don't take revenge because you won't feel any better about it."

They were driving Cadmus' car around until they got to the woods. They search until Isaac and Cadmus hear an Argent emitter.

"This way!"

They run through the woods, Allison behind them. The Nemeton was found, they found the Guardians.

"What if she's still here?" Allison asks.

"Then it's a six versus one."

Cadmus opens the door and they enter, seeing the three adults tied up. The three untie them and they were going to escape, but the place was falling apart. They were trapped as the ceiling caved in. Isaac and Cadmus both held up the wood to stop it from falling, and everyone was hiding under them.

They stayed like that for a while, until they were weak and tired. They couldn't hold out for much longer.

"Push harder," Cadmus mumbles.

His eyes change to green and Isaac's change to yellow. They use their strength to hold it up.

"Guys, tonight's the lunar eclipse! They'll be weak and it'll cave on us," Allison tells them.

"They lose their powers during the lunar eclipse?" Melissa asks.

"Only during it, they come back afterwards," Chris explains.

It was rising, it will be a whole fifteen minutes before they get their powers back.

"We can't hold it..."

It starts to fall before a metal bat holds it up. Stiles smiles at his dad, who hugs him. They escape the Nemeton and give out hugs to each other.

After about a week has passed, Scott invites Cadmus over. It was a school night, but Melissa didn't care. Scott passes the popcorn to Cadmus, who eats it while watching the ending to the movie.

"So how are things with you?"

"Uh, they're okay," Cadmus tells him. "I don't have much alone time since the girls are always home."

"Yeah but how are you feeling?"

"I'm okay Scott," he reassures him.

"Really, cause Miriam told me that since she met you, you never had a normal sleeping schedule."

"Oh.. that." Cadmus moves the popcorn away. "It's really nothing."

"It's something, Cad. I'm worried about you."

"Look, ever since my dad died, I just can't sleep. I watched him die right in front of my eyes, you can't just un-see that. Same with Boyd, they both died in my arms. Every time I close my eyes I see their deaths all over again, and then I see the faces of the people who murdered them. I just get so angry."

Scott puts his hand on Cadmus'.

"I try not to sleep so I don't feel angry. Then after I found out that the people who killed my mom were in town, I was pissed. Then, I found out that Miriam put Melatonin in my drink, and I fell asleep. I watch my mom, my dad, and Boyd die, and I saw the murderers faces and I got so angry. I woke up and I just wasn't thinking straight. I killed the Santiago's and came straight to you and Deaton.

"I guess I just don't feel safe around myself, because my anger gets the better of me," Cadmus rants to him.

Scott nods and smiles, "Your anger will fade in time, but while it's fading I'll keep you from harming anyone else."

"Thank you Scott, for letting me rant."

"No problem," he replies. "We should sleep."

They lay on the bed, facing away from each other. Scott lets out a sighs and turns to Cadmus. Cadmus feels Scott's eyes burn the back of his head. He turns and raises an eyebrow.

"Is something wrong?"

"No, uh, just go to sleep, Cad."

Cadmus smiles and closes his eyes, slowly fading into sleep. Scott grabs his hand and scoots closer.

He was going to keep that promise.