Healing 36

Warning : long ass chapter ! - i don't know my court shit, i tried researching it but holy shit it's confusing... but the laws are a bit accurate ? idk my last working braincells aint smart but bear with it, okay? okay

'Finally.'

Nervousness rushed his bones, a tremble embedded in every fiber of his body as he stood in front of the intimidating building of the court house within the city. It reminded him of university all over again, the sensitivity pulsing his bones causing him to only stare with a low amount of self-confidence. Suddenly, Joshua interfered with his unwavering gaze upon the building, the brunette holding a umbrella above his head while the raven-head carried his own. 

"Hold this," he said, referring to his own umbrella. Confused, Soonyoung tilted his head and took a hold of Joshua's umbrella. The older's hands instantly took the younger's tie, silently fixing his tie. Soonyoung never understood why he had to wear anything beyond his comfort, knowingly the formal outfit not in his taste of fashion. Grumbling like a child, he let the older fixed his tie properly, his half-ass work not paying off, after all. 

So what, he is a hobo? 

Joshua tilted his head then nodded approvingly at his own work, the two dressed in layers of clothing to fight the chilliness in the wind and the rainy weather. Taking back the umbrella from the younger, "You should of asked me for help." said the older, thinking Soonyoung didn't know how to properly dress formally with a tie. Hell, he never learned to tie one, however he couldn't bother. He only dressed formally once during a family reunion, surely that was hell. 

He only came for the food, not to hear his own family ruining the family-orientated atmosphere since partially his family members are alcoholics. Alcohol ruins everyone and he seen it many times from his family, fortunately his parents not being like them. Truly, he is raised right by the most loving and caring parents, although he had to look after a bratty sister. However, he remained to love his family members to no end. They were always there for him. 

A sigh left his lips, the breath of air seen within the gloomy weather and Soonyoung felt his nervousness worsened. The worse or the best can come from today. It's been several weeks until this day, and finally the court day came. Although, he is glad to finally experience and win the case for his sake and Jihoon's, he couldn't ignore the doubt. Sometimes, he felt like crying but the bitter cold made his own face froze, expressionless. 

"Lets go inside. Wonwoo is inside," said the brunette and went up the many steps. "Right..." mumbled the raven-head, chasing after the older and carefully taking his steps, doing his best not to slip and break open his head. Honestly, the event is likely to happen but this is a serious occasion. Throughout his trip up the steps, he felt out of breath after he reached the door. To his judgement, the formal pants making him shiver with each step and with never ending anxiety, he thought the stairs are endless. 

Or maybe he hasn't gone out in awhile, especially since Joshua's apartment doesn't have a staircase nor did he use the staircase to arrive back at Joshua's apartment. 

Closing their umbrellas, the brunette entered inside and Soonyoung followed after. Thanking the older in a soft tone as the other held the door open with one hand, and instantly a warmth surrounded the two. Dark wood and cherry wood decorated the lobby, people just like him, chattering among themselves. Words bouncing off the cream walls, but Soonyoung did not bother to listen to their words. He smelled coffee. 

He needs coffee. 

"Soonyoung-ah and Joshua-hyung! Are the two of you soaked?" asked a familiar curly raven-head, and Joshua smiled kindly towards the younger. "We are okay," he responded back to Wonwoo. The raven-head nodded, dressed fancy under his trench coat which dawned downward towards his calves. "We will be inside in about 15 minutes," said the other with a smile and Soonyoung remained dazed, his own attention distracted by his own surroundings. "Where is the coffee?" he mustered up through his anxiety, and Wonwoo motioned for the pair to follow.