"I don't know what else to do," Scott looks at the two.

"Don't go with him, there's always a plan," Cadmus says. "He knew this would happen, remember what Peter said? He was always ten steps ahead!"

"We always have a plan B," Stiles mentions to persuade Scott.

"Not this time. I'm gonna find your dad, I promise."

Scott lets go of Cadmus' hand and makes his way to Deucalion. The two leave and Cadmus was left on the roof with Stiles.

"We have to go!"

Stiles and Cadmus make their way back to where they found Derek, who was laying on the floor still. They pull him to his feet and carry him.

"Where is she?" Derek asks, referring to Jennifer.

"She's gone, with Scott's mom," Cadmus tells him.

"She took her?"

"Yeah, and if that's not enough of a kick to the balls, Scott left with Deucalion, okay? So we gotta get you out of here. The police are coming right now, and we gotta get you the hell out of here."

"Stiles, distract them please."

Stiles stops walking and takes a sit in the lobby. Cadmus helps Derek in the car with Isaac and the Argents.

"Where's Scott and Stiles?" Allison asks.

"Stiles is still at the hospital, he's gonna hold off the cops for us. We have to go."

"What about Scott and Melissa?"

"Jennifer took her," Cadmus says. "Now drive!"

"What about Scott?" Allison asks.

Isaac starts to drive, "Deucalion. He went with Deucalion."

Cadmus stood outside Derek's place, waiting for Isaac

Cadmus stood outside Derek's place, waiting for Isaac. He was listening to Isaac yell at him.

"Why'd you do this to us, Derek?" Isaac asks. "Was it all about the power? Were you bored? Were you lonely?"

"Maybe," Derek sounds like he's in pain.

He did cause them to be monsters, and they were killed for being in his pack.

"The full moons coming, which means time for everyone will be up. The alphas will kill either me or Cadmus, and the sheriff and Melissa will be sacrificed. I'm going to try and help them, while you sit here and perfect the art of doing nothing!"

Isaac slams the door shut and looks at Cadmus.

"How much did you hear?"

"All of it, I have super hearing, duh."

Cadmus goes back to his house and finds the girls watching TV.

"Get up, we're gonna help our friends."

They stand up, and Alleigh fills her outfit with weapons. They walk to the car and get in, Cadmus driving them to the animal clinic.

"This is Deaton's place, right?" Alleigh asks.

"I tried to fill her in on everything."

Cadmus takes them inside where mostly everyone is inside talking.

"Essentially, you, Allison, and Stiles need to be surrogate sacrifices for your parents," Deaton tells Scott.

"They die for them?"

"If it goes right, the three of you will be dead for a few seconds, but there's something else you need to think about. This is a dangerous thing for more reasons than one. You'll be giving power back to the Nemeton, a place that hasn't had power for a long time. This kind of power is like a magnet. It attracts the supernatural, the kind of things that a family like the Argents can fill the pages of a bestiary with. It will draw them here, like a beacon."

"Now I get why this area is called Beacon Hills," Alleigh mumbles.

"Doesn't sound any worse than anything we've already seen," Stiles says.

"You'd be surprised at what you have yet to see."

"It'll also have an effect on the three of you. You won't be able to see it, but you'll feel it every day for the rest of your lives. It'll be a kind of a darkness around your heart, and permanent, like a scar," Deaton explains further.

"Like a tattoo."

Damn did this get so much more worst.

Stiles held his father's badge, Allison her father's silver bullet, and Scott his mother's watch. Each got in front of a tub and waited.

"Okay, the three of you will get in. Each of us will hold you down until you're essentially... Well, dead. But it's not just someone to hold you under. It needs to be someone who can pull you back, someone that has a strong connection to you, a kind of emotional tether."

Cadmus sat on the counter, next to Miriam and Alleigh. They were watching it happen. As Lydia goes to stand with Allison, Deaton stops her.

"Lydia, you go with Stiles."

"Are you sure?" Allison asks. "Scott and I both have to go under."

"Deaton knows what he's doing," Cadmus reassures her.

"Isaac you go with Allison," he says.

"Or maybe not," Cadmus mutters in annoyance.

"Cadmus come here," Deaton calls him over.

Deaton pulls Cadmus to stand with Scott. He gestures for the three to get in and they obey. They sink in and Cadmus grabs Scott's shoulders. He pushes him down and Scott clenches the watch.