::shigaraki x M!reader::

Start from the beginning

I sighed and placed my head onto my palm. I really wanted to go, it would've been so much fun to see a student get cut in half and see their insides man.

I sighed as I shoved my beer away from me and I heard some warp thing in the air. "Oh they're back. How'd it go-" I was going to ask when I was met with a heavily injured Tomura on the floor with bullet holes through him and a injured Kurogiri as well.

"Heh, we all should've gone huh?" Dabi said as he spun in his tool and got up to stretch. I quickly got up and headed towards Tomura. "Hey, you okay Tomura?" I asked as I was about to help him get up but he pushed me down.

I fell on my behind and was about to yell at him what was that for when I heard him gasping for air. "Leave me alone! I almost had it! If only those stupid kids weren't there. It's okay I'll do it again I'll-" he started to ramble but it mostly looked like he was having a panic attack.

He tried to get up but his hands started to shake and one hand instantly went to his neck. He started to scratch his neck as I sat there watching him do that.

"Get him healed as soon as possible, doctor" Kurogiri said as he sat down catching his breath. I sighed and quickly pulled him up, bridal style."Let go of me!" Tomura tried to protest but I bit both of his hands to prevent him from using his quirk on me.

"Wah! (Y/n)! You're so strong and cool!" Toga exclaimed from the bar stool and I sighed loudly. I opened the door with my foot and placed him in one of the open beds. I pushed my hair back and plugged in everything that he needed in order to get better.

"I hate all of you. I hope you all die and rot in hell" Tomura angrily spat at me as I smiled down at him. "Me too buddy" I said as I gently plied away his "father" from his face and placed it next to him. His red glowing eyes were staring deep holes into me and I didn't mind it to be honest. I got some anesthesia with an IV and he tried to say something.

"After you get all those shots out, then you can talk all the shit you want" I told him as I left the room to let Kurogiri know that I'll be doing the operation now. "Thank you (y/n)" he said as he slightly patted my shoulder and went inside the room to get himself some medicine and gauzes.

"(Y/n)! Let me see some!" Toga said slamming her hands into the counter in order to catch my attention. I quickly did before she grew very impatient. "Here, happy?" I said annoyed as I displayed a little cut on my finger.

Toga quickly shot up and tried to get some to store later but I pulled my arm in the air and quickly went to the room. "Phew" I said loudly and covered my finger in a bandage.

I moved towards Tomura in the induced coma and sighing knowing I have to do work. But I have to be careful because he can't feel the pain but he might be aware of his surroundings.

I have to make sure I have him enough anesthesia. I got a mask on and some gloves. I pulled my tray that had my Medical utensils and quickly got to work.

Some time has passed and it wasn't so bad but I had to resist not experimenting on his open body. Yes, I have a liking towards this disgusting gross man, so wanting to see his insides was normal for me.

I only quickly took a glance inside and it was very hard I tell you. I threw away the waste and slid my mask off. I threw away my gloves and left the room.

"Damn, that took long" I said wiping my forehead seeing the others already went to their rooms in the basement. I quickly walked towards mine as well and quickly took a shower and headed to my bed.

I somehow couldn't go to sleep with an uneasy feeling in my gut. I had a feeling Tomura wasn't doing so good or something so I quickly got up.

I headed to the room I left Tomura and silently opened the door. "You good-?" I was about to ask when I saw him physically twitching and shaking forward.

His hands were visibly shaking as well and he quickly shot a glance at me when he saw me enter the room. "Oh fuck!" I quickly rushed to his side. I saw him puking blood out from his oxygen mask and I quickly took it out.

I got some paper towels to keep him as clean as possible and tried to think of why he was vomiting blood. 'I probably fucked up in the surgery, but that's not possible I'm the best doctor in the world!'. I was debating in my head when a slight touch hit me on my shoulder.

I turned around and felt a sting on my left cheek. I touched it slightly surprised and saw Tomura glaring at me. "Can...you..stay here..?"he slightly asked and I stared at him. "You could've asked without hitting me, you fucker" I said rubbing my cheek.

I headed to a chair nearby and got comfortable. He kept the papers close to his mouth while I watched him go to a deep slumber. I tried to stay awake but I ended sleeping on the job.

The next morning, I woke up with a loud toga screaming she wanted waffles especially made from me. I tended up and got up. I was about to stretch my arms when I felt my hand sweaty and grasped onto something.

It was Tomuras hand and his pinky in the air. His fingers were interlocked with mine and it seemed he hasn't woken up yet. An immediate red color was stained onto my cheeks as I tried to understand the situation.

I quickly got up and pulled my hand back softly. "Just this one time, (y/n)" I said to myself and placed a soft kiss onto his rough hands and left the room to go make togas waffles out of suspicion.

What I didn't know is that Tomura was already awake and was waiting for your reaction. Let's say he didn't expect that kiss either and nearly called out for you.

—————————
sorry this is fast and bad, I'm forcing myself to write this ómò