Chapter 27 - Oh

Sehun (Oh Sehun): normal
Kai (Kim Jongin): italic

I walked into work on Monday morning to see Rosé with Jennie waiting in line for coffee.

I went up to them. "Oh, hello Dr. Kim." Rosé spoke. Jennie moved to look at me at disgusted.

I nodded. "Hello." Jennie tried her best to act like I was not their. "Hello Jennifer." I spoke.

She whipped her hair in my face. "Why did you do that?" Rosé asked. "I hate him." I rolled my eyes. "That dose not surprise me."

"Next!" The register man spoke. Rosé walked up. "Hello, I'll like a espresso." He nodded. "One shot and cream?" Rosé responded with "Yes please."

She turned to look at me and Jennie. "What would you like Jongin?" I walked up. "Um... Flat White please." I nodded in agreement with myself.

Jennie came next to me. "Mocha for me?" He looked up at all of us. "Is that all?" Rosé went up to him with her debit card. "Yes, thank you."

She paid. "Thank you Rosé." Jennie fallowed us as I spoke. "Your welcome Jongin." Before Rosé and I walked our separate ways our boss came up behind us. "Hello."

We looked at him and bowed. "Hello sir." He looked at Rosé. "You may go." She bowed once more and she was off.

I looked at Dr. Sun after she left. "What is is sir?" We started to walk to the direction of my office. "You have a new office Dr. Kim."

We stopped as soon as we were about to go through the door to the doctor courters. "Why sir?"

He looked at me with the "It got practically destroyed when you got attached." My eyes went big.

I looked down. "I know what your going to ask and I'm not going to answer because I'm not the one who tried to save you." Then my boss walked away.

I walked in my new office to sit in my new desk in front of my new laptop with all my work with in.

I sat their thinking. "Who tried to save me?" I leaned back into my chair with my hand going through my hair.

I sat up fast. "Sehun?" I stood up and walk around the couches where my clients families would sit.

I sat on the couch. "We were supposed to have lunch and I was about to leave to meat him." I looked up. "So he would be here at the right time to be their to fight."

I looked around. "Sehun and I are going to have lunch today as well."

Someone knocked on my door. "Yes?" "Hello Dr. Kim." The female nurse came in.

"What is it?" I smiled thinking it could be Sehun. "Dr. Sun told me to call to tell you to go home."

I became very confused. "Why?" I picked up the phone and put it up to my ear. "I don't know actually, he just told me to send on the message without question, he would say anything about the reason."

I looked at the clock, it's 10:40. "Okay, thank you." She closed the door behind her. Are they scared because of what happened?