Chapter 33

"I can't believe this bullshit!" Clem shouted. She had moved to the side and was now being calmed down by Louis and AJ. "They're just going to drop us off?"

"Clem, it's going to be okay. I'll be the one to go?" AJ said, hugging onto her legs. "I can handle myself."

Clem rolled her eyes, then ruffling his hair. "You know you're not going anywhere without me."

"Or me," Louis said, picking AJ up and spinning him around.

"Hey stop!" AJ said through his laughter. "I'm getting dizzy."

"Alright, alright," Louis said, placing AJ down. He ruffled his hair as well.

Clem felt a tap on her shoulder and turned around, revealing Dawn.

"Look, I didn't want this to happen. Liam and I tried to convince the others for you to stay."

Clem shrugged. "Well, thanks for trying. It obviously wasn't good enough." She crossed her arms.

"No need to have an attitude. I didn't even want to  stay with these people." She sighed, her eyes then lighting up. "Hey, do you think I could go with you guys when you get kicked out?" She placed a hand on Clem's shoulder. "Please?"

Clem raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure? I'd take this place any day than being placed in the middle of nowhere."

"Not me. I haven't been out in five years. I wanna see what's going on in the world. What's out there. Plus no one here really likes me anyway." She peaked over Clem's shoulder to see Louis giving AJ a piggy-back ride. "And I really wanna get to know Louis more. I kinda like him," she whispered in her ear.

Welp this is awkward, Clem thought. Did Dawn really not know that she and Louis were dating. What did she think the fight was about? Clueless. Clem knew it shouldn't have but it kind of annoyed her how someone else had eyes for Louis. This must be how Louis felt when both Gabe and Aaron had a crush on her.

Dawn noticed Clem's reaction. "What? Is it weird to like your best friend? Sorr—"

"Actually, Dawn. Uuuh...." She rolled her eyes. "Louis and I are together. You know, together together."

Dawn's eyes grew wide then cringed as well as looked to the ground. She placed her one arm behind her back and tried not to make eye contact with Clem. "Oh... I didn't know. Uh, sorry. This is really awkwar—"

"Yeah. I-uh, should've told you sooner."

Dawn sighed then putting a smile back on her face. "That makes a lot more sense." She chuckled and shrugged. "You guys are cute together."

"We know," Clem responded jokingly.

Dawn rolled her eyes. "Still going with you guys."

"Noted." Clem watched as Dawn's jet black hair swayed as she walked away to the rooms.

As Clem turned around she watched as AJ slid off of Louis' back. She was so lucky to have him.

"So we're really leaving?" Louis asked, placing his hands on his hips. AJ observed and did the same thing. God, they were so cute.

"Yeah, we really are. But it turns out that Dawn is coming with us."

"The girl with the jet black hair, one arm, purple jacket with little white stripes on it with a tint of yellow?"

Clem stared at him blankly. "Yeah.... weirdo." She punched his shoulder.

"Ow!" he said sarcastically.

"Suck it up Prince Charming." She smirked then giving him a quick kiss on the lips before heading off.

"Hey, where are you going?"