Chapter 16- Good Time

Start from the beginning

That’s it? That’s the best I could come up with? Real good Shannon now she’s probably going to ask more questions.  How do you even get yourself into these situations?

“How do they get in the belly’s?” She asked.

Oh no. Well this is worse, I think. Once again I turned back to Austin who still looked stunned. I nudged him in the arms hoping to pull him out of it and save me.  When he didn’t move I did it a little harder.

“Ouch.” He complained.

“Ask Aussie.” I smirked.

She turned her attention to him and waited for an answer. This ought to be good. I wonder how he plans to get out of this one.

“Well… when two people…um.” He paused scratching his head. “You know, that’s a good question to ask you mom. Who wants ice cream?”

“I do, I do.” I Izzy cheered.

My chin nearly hit the floor. You have got to be kidding me. Is that all? How does he manage to always get out of everything?

Austin picked up Izzy from the floor and smirked at me before walking away. Boy he just thinks he’s so smooth with his little stunt.  Truth is I’m a little jealous I didn’t think of something like that myself, lucky jerk.

“I’m taking your car.” Austin yelled up the stairs.

“Oh no.” I screamed running to meet him before he could find my keys. “Not my baby.”

By the time I got there he was already by the door twirling my keys around his finger smiling like he had just one something big.

“Hand it over.” I ordered.

“Nah, I don’t think I will.” He grinned.

“You are not driving my car, she only like’s me.” I said.

“She?” He laughed. “Come on Shannon it’s not like I’m gonna hurt it or anything.”

“No way.” I said firmly. “Why can’t we take your car?”

“Because you don’t want me to drive yours.” He said.

I crossed my arm over my chest. “What are you five?”

“Yep, let’s go.” He replied walking out the door with my keys in hand.

I quickly caught up with him and jerked the keys from him grasp. “Then that means you can’t drive.”

He looked at me a little surprised and laughed. “Good one, but I’ll drive it sometime.”