Lyds❤️: locker room, Aiden and I need assistance

Great. He didn't want to spend his day talking to both twins. Now he has to because everyone just has to depend on him.

Cadmus makes his way to the locker room and watches as Cora fights Aiden. He starts snickering and puts his arm around Lydia.

"Are you not gonna help him?"

"They killed Boyd and Erica," Cadmus reminds her. "I'm just watching this go down."

As soon as Aiden starts to get the upper hand, Cadmus joins. He grabs Aiden and pulls him off of her, throwing him against the lockers.

"Can't morph without your other half, shameful," Cadmus taunts. "It's tempting right? Was it tempting when you couldn't shift like the rest of your pack?"

Aiden grabs Cadmus' wrists and pulls them away from his body. He almost breaks both wrists before throwing him against lockers. Cadmus cracks his neck and looks up at Aiden, shifting into his were jaguar. He lunges but Aiden grabs him and throws him at the sink. His back hits the mirror and it shatters. He lets out a low growl and attacks again. Aiden holds him at bay and head butts him.

Ethan, Scott, and Stiles come running in, seeing the mess. Ethan and Scott grab Aiden and Cadmus, pulling them away from each other. Stiles goes to check on Cora.

"You can't do this!" Ethan scolds his twin.

"They came at me."

"It doesn't matter! Kali gave Derek until the next full moon, you can't touch him or her." Ethan motions to Cadmus and Cora.

Stiles pulls Cora in a sitting position, "Hey, guys, I think she's pretty hurt."

Cadmus stands in the back, waiting for the recital to begin

Cadmus stands in the back, waiting for the recital to begin. Alleigh and Miriam were at his sides, his arms around them. Cadmus spots Isaac with Allison and Chris Argent. He looks away and then at the group that starts playing the music.

He makes his way over to the Argents and stands with them. Alleigh shakes their hands and gives them a smile.

"I'm Alleigh Santiago."

"Ryder's kid?"

She nods and he apologizes, "I'm sorry about your family, dear."

"Well, they lied to me for years and tried to turn me into a killer. I'm glad they're dead."

Allison looks at Cadmus and moves away a little, "So what happened to your family?"

"By the time anyone came, the house was up in flames. Everyone inside was charred," Alleigh says with a smile.

"Ahuh," Chris says while glancing at Cadmus.

"You know, we were suppose to be the next generation of hunters, Allison."

Allison looks shocked, "I never said my name."

"Allison Argent, Cadmus Dubois, Miriam Nakimori, and Alleigh Santiago. We are from four families who are practically the best in the business. We were suppose to work together to finally get rid of all supernatural creatures. Look how it turned out, huh."

"That made no sense and came outta nowhere but okay, hun," Cadmus mumbles to himself.

Miriam, Cadmus, and Isaac cover their ears as a scream fills the area. Their eyes flash different colours before they uncover their ears.

"That was a supernatural thing, wasn't it?" Alleigh asks.

"That scream... Lydia!"

The music was fast until a string gets unattached and slits the pianists throat. Everyone starts shouting and running out, the room full of fear.

"What's happening?" Miriam shouts and Cadmus leads them out.

"You two head home, I'll be there soon!"

He hands Miriam the keys and they go their separate ways. Cadmus makes his way in the school, where he meets Scott and Stiles.

"Okay nerds, why was Lydia's scream so loud but only had an effect on the supernatural?"

"Just come with us," Scott says, grabbing his hand.

They pulled him along to Stiles' jeep.

"What's happening?"

"Our English teach is the Darach making sacrifices on everyone we love. She just took Stiles' dad."

Oh shit.