Curse is broken....

Start from the beginning

All three girls began to proceed inside. They passed through the iron gate and started walking towards the castle. Myra opened the gate of the castle. The twins went inside, as soon as sharanya step a foot inside the castle the wind gusted violently. She peeked around herself with fear. The twins rushed to her.
"Sharanya don't worry, it's just the wind. Don't get scared. " Myra said trying to cheer up her friend. She smiled.
They started to advance even further inside the castle. She couldn't believe her eyes, the castle was surprisingly so astounding. She gazed around the interior of the castle, her eyes settled on the wrecked window. She pondered as why the windows were broken, she kept on presuming for some time and then she came on to a conjecture that they might have wrecked as a consequence of a tempest. Everything was in its native position, the old fashioned tables and chairs though cracked and stormed by termites yet were still in place. She squinted upwards to see carvings of magnificent blossoms and demilune moon on the ceiling. The pillars of the castle had miniature carvings of some creatures which were foreign to her. She traced her fingers on the pillar and ambled inside the castle. She glanced behind to see an ancient three way staircase. The whole castle was shrouded with grime but still it looked beautiful. She looked up once more to find the oxidised chandeliers primed to plunge anytime were dangling. She glanced at the broken table to find grime shrouded candelabrum whose apex were enveloped with wax were placed. Her eyes abruptly squinted down and she saw that she was standing on a tattered Persian carpet. The carpet's aboriginal hue was not visible as it was wholly enveloped in filth. The walls of the castle were painted black. The flooring of the castle was formed from black marble. She ambled inside the castle to see the filth engulfed drapes hanging on the windows. Her eyes wandered around and they settled on the big wall close to the stairs. She stepped in front of the wall to see the portraits clearly which were proudly hanging on the wall. The portraits were nearly corroded, so she couldn't see clearly who was in the portraits. She kept on gazing at each and every portrait, suddenly her eyes went to the biggest portrait. It was so big that it nearly covered the whole wall. She looked at it closely, this portrait was also inordinately decayed but still she could distinctly see the eyes of the portrait man. The eyes were deep sea green and not to mention they were just so scary. She darted her eyes away from the portrait, she looked at the other wall and found a huge portrait of A Wolf???? And why was this portrait not corroded like the other ones. And why would anyone hang such a big portrait of a wolf in their castle. But the thing which perplexed her the most was that the eyes of the wolf were same as that of the portrait man.

"Sharanya. " she turned around to look at the source of the voice.
"Sharanya Syra needs to pee, I am going with her to the washroom as she has forgotten the way to the washroom. We'll be back, please don't get scared. " Myra said as she ran with Syra to the washroom.
She turned back to look once more at the portraits. But then she saw the stairs and as the curious child she was, she resoluted to go upstairs. She climbed the stairs still gazing around and reached to the upper floor of the castle. She began walking in the corridor gazing around herself with fright. She glanced around the corridor to discover just one chamber. The corridor was really huge and sinisterily hushed. She reached in the midway of the corridor and stood there staring at the doorway of the room. She was really curious to find what was inside the room. She began walking towards the chamber. She gripped the knob of the door in her hands and tried to open the door and after striving for few minutes it opened. She shoved it open but then she immediately coughed. She looked in front to see the entire room engulfed in filth and spider webs. It seemed like no one has opened this room for centuries. She removed the spider webs with her hands to make a route for herself. She advanced inside the room. The room was really huge. She looked around herself to find the room completely vacant. She saw there were no windows in the room. Moreover she was getting nasty vibes in this chamber. Their was a tussle going inside her. Her heart advised her to run away from here while her mind demanded her to stay and explore the castle. Her mind won the battle and hence she decided to stay. She looked in front to see a huge platform situated in the middle of the chamber. She guessed it might be the room of that cruel king. She squinted up at the ceiling to find spooky carvings on it. She found the carvings spooky because the carvings were of certain scary creatures. She pondered as why would someone make such spooky carvings in their bedroom. Not only the bedroom, the entire castle was spooky.