The boys are quick to jump into the hall, me following them and seeing Noah and his shadows standing there, each of them pointing a gun at the boys.

My tears stream down as Isaac protectively pulls me behind him. He holds my hand from and even though I don't see anything except his back, I still continue crying. The boys are cursing and threatening but Noah's just waiting. He's waiting for the storm. He's gonna awake a storm as soon as the boys are done. The heart that's beating in my throat and the sweaty, shaking hands that are desperately holding on to Isaac's are just the calm before Noah's storm.

"Sshhhhhhh," he says, his voice just as always smooth and intimidating, cutting through my body. "Guys, I'm here for a reunion. You all know our love story, so what's the point in denying it?"

"You don't fucking t-," Landon screams before I see Dylan pull him back.

"Great Dylan, finally someone helpful here."

"What?" Parker asks. "What are you doing here? What do you want?"

"I want what you've taken from me," Noah simply explains. Isaac's grip around my hand tightens; they all know what he's talking about. I'm dead. "I want my doll."

I see violent movements from my left, knowing it's Landon, as Dylan holds him back from behind with one arm over his mouth.

"I'll cut your fucking tongue off if you don't get the fuck out," Isaac threatens. "I swear I will."

"You see who's in charge, don't you? Look, you can either make this easy for yourselves, or hard. That's how nice I am. Choose, my friends. Either you give me my doll, or I'll take her."

"Over my fucking dead body you fucking piece of shit!" Landon screams as Dylan continues pulling him back.

"Is that a challenge? We should be then, what do you say? One last fight. I'm not sure you can pay me on the other side though."

My head is exploding, that's how much it hurts to hold back my sobs.

For how long was I expecting I could hide from the governor's son? For how long did I think I was safe? Not even my safety, not even these boys, are safe. How am I? I'm the one who dragged Noah with me to Phoenix, I'm the reason he's back in Landon's and the boys' lives now six years later, and what now? I'm hiding behind Isaac who just like everyone else has a gun pointed at his chest.

"If you get close to her I swear to that God above you won't leave this house in even thousand pieces, you hear me?! I'll make fucking sure not even God can find your pieces, don't you even fucking dare-"

"I'm tired boys, separate them. We've got a long night."

"Noah," Elaine's voice is heard. "Don't. Leave her alone, leave us alone. We won't go to the cops, just get out of our fucking lives Noah."

"Shame sissy, we could've been really good friends."

He snaps his fingers and a shadow is soon yanking my screaming body away from Isaac's embrace. I'm holding onto his waist for dear life and his grip around me isn't loosing either.

"No!" I scream, opening my eyes when Isaac's our of my reach. "No! Isaac! Isaac please! Don't let me go! Please! Isaac! No! No! Leave me alone!"