Chapter XIX

~TRIGGER WARNING! This one is very special, since it involves someone forcing a kiss on someone else

~
TRIGGER WARNING!
This one is very special, since it involves someone forcing a kiss on someone else. I considered not writing this warning, but I'll rather you be safe than I be sorry. I'm preparing and notifying about a forced kiss and will definitely mark the start and end of it with a row of •~• but I would recommend reading it since it does not escalate more than that, is only two rows long, and is needed for the development of the story.
xx Michelle
~

"Hayden? Hayden."

I open my eyes and see Dylan's face above mine, jump a bit, and then calm down since it's Dylan we're talking about. "Oh thank God you're okay."

He hugs me and I can't say it's the most comfortable hug I've had, because I'm lying somewhere again.

"Dylan," I say, trying to discretely push him off.

"I'm sorry I talked to you like that, I was a dick, can you forgive me?"

He looks up and I force a smile.

"Of course I can. Where are we?"

"We're still at home. Landon woke up but you were completely gone when we came. What happened?"

"I don't know."

"I do," one of the nurses says and walks over to us. "According to the test we've done you've developed a certain disorder for yourself."

"What?"

I didn't even know you could do that.

"These are mental. It's a reaction of your body, and something has triggered it. The chances of these disorders are one in two thousand, because usually the people that develop this form of PTSD and on such intense levels have been through something. A car accident, the loss of someone, kidnapping, all kinds of stuff. After the incident they become tender and vulnerable and can't cope with struggles as good as emotionally stronger people, and they find a way of defending themselves against it instead, and you developed your defense to be fainting."

"But I don't get it."

My incident is Noah, the incident was from one year ago, and it's kept going on ever since, but I started passing out when I came here, to Phoenix.

"Don't get what?"

"It hasn't happened before."

"Maybe it's a shock."

"How?"

She thinks for a second and then starts talking.