1. He Cheats

Me and Harry have had a tough relationship to say the least, but I love him, I really do. We've been together for almost a year and I couldn't be more happy, all of the fights and little arguments don't mean anything to me. As long as I'm with him.

I smile as I walk into his apartment. "Harry?" I set my keys on the table as I shrug off my jacket and lean it against a chair on the kitchen table. I furrow my brows and stay silent as I try to listen for any movement in the house.

I hear rustling coming from upstairs and tuck a piece of hair behind my ear as I walk up the stairs to his room.

"Hey Harry I-"

My eyes widen when his eyes snap to me in a hurry when I look at the pretty brown haired girl staring back at me from the bed where he was laying down too. "Oh-I-um didn't know I was -uh interrupting something. I'll uh-go." I say softly and avoid eye contact with both of them.

"Y/n, no. This-baby this is a mistake." He inches himself away from the unknown girl and I wonder how long he's been doing this . I may have just caught him this one time, but that doesn't mean anything.

I shake my head as the tears almost fall. "No it's okay." I close the door on my way out and sigh as I wipe my tears away.

When I almost get my jacket on I hear footsteps rushing down the stairs, I try to pull myself together and rush to get my keys and my dignity in place. I grab my sweater from off of the couch in the living room and look around. I can get my stuff later.

"Stop it." I turn around and Harry stands there, his shoulders slumped, his eyes darting around the room. When the front door opens and then shuts I realize we are the only two in here again.

I sigh. "Stop what?"

He comes closer to me and takes the white sweater from my grip and throws is next to him the living room somewhere. He takes me face in his hands and puts his forehead against mine.

I shake my head and he tightens his hands to keep my head steady. "Shh, we're fine. We're fine. We are okay, baby. We will get through this. I'm so sorry."

I choke on a sob. "I thought we could maybe make it."

I feel a tear fall on my cheek that didn't belong to me. "Don't talk like that. We will. We will."

I pull away from him and now get a clear view of his eyes, which were really irritated. "How long?" I mumble.

His bottom lip quivers and he hangs his head in shame. "Please. Don't make me say it."

I close my eyes gently. "I just want to know."

"5 months." He whispers.

My lips turn into a thin line as I try to contain the sobs that want to emit from my throat so badly. "She's pretty." I say and fake smile at him.

He looks at me guiltily as another tear slowly trickles down his cheek. "Stop it. You're the most beautiful thing that walks this planet." He whispers as he shakes his head.

"Did I..do anything? B-Because I-I could've fixed it or at least tried to. I-If it's because I wouldn't have sex with you yet then I'm sorry. You should have told me and I would have, if I wasn't skinny enough.."

He presses our foreheads against each other harshly. "You don't say that shit to me. Don't say that to me. You're perfect, baby. Absolutely fucking perfect."

"I think you should stay with her."

He pulls back and furrows his eyebrows as hard as he could. "What the fuck are you saying, baby? You're making no sense. I love you. You know that. Don't you?" He begs as he tries multiple times to catch my eye sight.

When I stay silent he runs a hand through his hair and stars crying again. "Oh my-Oh my God. You don't-? You don't think I-? How could you even-?"

"Harry, your going to hurt yourself. Stop."

"But you don't think I- What have I done?"

I start pacing around the room. "Oh my God. All of those times you went to go out and do something for 'work' you were with her. Weren't you?"

"Y/n..." As the tears track down his beautiful face I almost want to go up and hug him to make it better.

"Why? I just want to know why."

"I-I don't know."

My breathing starts to become heavier as I try to keep a steady pace of my heartbeat. "I thought maybe I could change you, I wanted to be the one to do that."

"You have changed me. In all the correct ways, baby. You have. You're my everything. I can't live without you." He tries to take my hands in his, but I scurry away. He frowns.

He lets out multiple cries .

"I-I'm sorry I wasn't good enough for you."

"You can't leave me. I need you. Please. You love me. You love me, don't you?" He begs, tugging on his bottom lip.

"Of course I love you, but I can't be here. Can't be with you."

He nods to himself for a second. "I'll fix it. I'll do anything. I'll buy you all the candy you want, or-or I'll take you to the most expensive restaurant and I won't complain about any of it!"

"I'll get my brother to get my stuff tomorrow."

"No, no, no. You belong here. With me."

"I'm not yours anymore Harry. I wasn't yours the moment you laid your hands on her." I close my eyes as I picture him to the things I wish he would've done to me.

The tears are endless now and I don't care at this point.

He crashes to his knees and holds his head in his hands as sobs rack through his body in the most heartbreaking way.

"Thank you for loving me this long." I thank him as I grab my sweater from where he threw it mindlessly before.

I kiss his cheek softly as I see him close his eyes as his fists close tightly together.

I grab my keys again and leave him on the kitchen floor.

At least he loved me.