Hobi and Jimin broke away from their boyfriend and walked over to us, joining our hug. We stayed like that for a few minutes, pulling away eventually and looking at each other with teary eyes.

"We've been through so much together guys. I don't think I would've survived high school and senior year without you all. Jimin always brought happiness to my day even when he wasn't happy himself. Hobi you always protected all of us, especially Jiminie, and without you I think we all would've ended up either dead or being beaten up daily. Jin, we haven't known each other long, just the school year, but you are one of the most amazing people I've ever met. You make sure all of us are okay and eating properly. You always put us above yourself. I love you all so much," I said, acknowledging everyone in our close friend group. We all had tears streaming down our faces as we pulled each other back into another hug for a few minutes.

We pulled away and managed to get ourselves together a little bit before turning back to our boyfriends. They were standing there next to each other, staring at us with loving eyes. I ran into Taehyung's arms, crying again. I was gonna miss my friends so much. We were all going to different colleges.

"Jimin, Jin, Hobi, we better not lose contact," I mumbled once I stopped crying again. They all nodded in response.

"I'll be damned if I lose contact with my best friends," Jimin said, sniffling. Jin looked like he wanted to say something about the cuss word, but he didn't. We all walked inside to our seats.

Taehyung sat next to me, I sat next to Jimin who sat next to Hobi. Hobi sat next to Yoongi and Yoongi sat next to Namjoon. Namjoon sat next to Jin, who was on the end. Each respective couple was talking and being sappy together until the ceremony started.

As they started calling my friends, I started sniffling, starting to cry again. Taehyung reached over and grabbed my hand, rubbing the back with the pad of his thumb gently.

Kim Seokjin, planning on majoring in business

Kim Namjoon, planning on majoring in criminal justice

Min Yoongi, planning on majoring in classical music

Jung Hoseok, planning on majoring in veterinary care

Park Jimin, planning on majoring in culinary arts

It was my turn.

Jeon Jungkook, planning on majoring in athletic teaching

I managed to get on stage, get my certificate, and get back to my seat without tripping or crying.

Kim Taehyung, planning on majoring in agriculture

He returned to his seat next to me to be met with me crying once again. He pulled me into a hug so my head was against his chest. Once I had gathered myself together for the time being, I pulled out of the hug and rested my head on Tae's shoulder.

The ceremony was soon over and I left to go find my parents. Taehyung's parents weren't there because they were on a trip and they said it was just a stupid, pointless ceremony, so he came with me to see my parents.

"Taehyung, Jungkook, I'm so proud of you both," my mom said, embracing us both in a hug. We had a small conversation with my parents before they told us to get back to our friends.

We found all of our friends and headed to the teenage club thing that I went to that party with everyone before we were all friends. We spent hours at the club, drinking and reminiscing. We were all a little buzzed, some of us more so than others.

"Guys! We should all play truth or dare! It was the thing that started all of this after all," Hobi exclaimed before exploding in giggles and falling back into Yoongi's lap. We all agreed and sat on the floor in the room with a bottle.

"I'm going first!" I announced, grabbing the bottle and sitting next to my boyfriend.

I spun the bottle and, of course, it landed on Taehyung.

"Truth or dare, boyfie," I giggled out.

"Truth," Taehyung sighed, shaking his head.

"How long did you like me before I found out?" I asked, suddenly returning to most seriousness.

"Umm... like all of high school. I saw you the first day of freshman year and you stuck out to me but I didn't know how to approach you, so I didn't," he mumbled, becoming flustered.

"Awww, my baby. I love you," I drawled, crawling in his lap and giving him a few kisses before moving so the game could continue.

The game continued like this, just pointless dares and stupid questions, for a few hours.

Soon, we decided to call it a night, and we all headed home. Taehyung and I called a taxi and went back to his house.

That night, we had our first sex as a college couple, big grins on our faces the whole time. And our second sex. And third. And fourth. And probably a few more.

Hey Author Speaking!

Word Count: 1417

That is the end of there high school career! I will write a few more chapters of them in college but this book will only have 2-3 chapters left. Thank you to everyone who's been reading this. I love you all so much!

-Amy :)<3