Distraction//Mason Gaines{REQUESTED}

Beginne am Anfang

I smirk and say,"My mom said I have to go." I get up and look at Mason to see his reaction.

He was speechless. Pleading eyes, frown on his face, and covering his "spot". I giggle and say, "bye Mace. Good luck!" I say, about to walk out the room. Until, Mason grabs my waist.

"Fuck no. Help me! You made this so, fix it!" He says, serious. "Fine."

I take off my slides and put my hair in a ponytail with the hair bow I keep on my wrist. I lay on his bed, waiting for him. I smile as I watch him frustrated trying to hurry taking off his shirt.

"Babe, calm down. I'm not going anywhere." I say, laughing looking at him. He whines and finally take off his pants and shirt. He walks to the bed. Me laying down, smiling at his figure. He crawls above me and kisses my neck, smiling.

"You're so cute when you're frustrated." I say. He ignores me and keeps kissing my neck and pulls at my tank top. I smile and take it off.

"Wait-! When is your parents getting home?" I say, scared. "I don't know.. probably in like a hour or so, I'll text them and ask."

He gets up and texts his mom:

<><>

Mason🥺🖤:
Hey mama! When are you and dad coming home?

Mom🤩😋:
In like 2 hours, why? Did you or Queen burn the house down?🙄

Mason🥺🖤:
No😂 I just wanted to know. Love you!❤️

Mom🤩😋:
Love you too and Queen❤️😶

<><>

"In like 2 hours."

I nod and he kisses my chest. My breath hitched as I grabbed his hair. "Take this off too." He says, referring to everything else I had on. I take everything off. Him in his boxers..

He smiles and looks at me, "I'm so lucky."

I blush and kiss him.

He kisses down my body, keeping his pace. Slow and steady.

"Faster!" I scream.

"Geez...not sure if that's a kink or a 'hurry up or I'll kill you' threat." I laugh and says,

"Both now hurry and get to the best part."

He pulls me to the end of the bed and kisses my inner thighs. I shiver and he kisses. Kisses everywhere. He takes off his boxers and says,

"Ready?" He says, lining up.

I nod and grab the headboard scared.

"If it hurts tell me. Okay?"  I nod and he slowly enters.

I groan. Not in pain but in pleasure."Fa-." I get cut off by Mason moaning. He goes faster.

About 10minutes of the best pleasure I've ever had my eyes love the view. Mason moaning and sweating.

"I'm gonna-!" I scream as I came. Mason faster pulls out and came too.

"We need to do this more." He says as I nod.

-

"Mason we're home!" I hear his mom scream as I hear his dad say,

"It smells like sweat. Did you work out of something, Mace?"

"fuck..." I say under my breath as me and Mason scanned across the room and put our clothes on.

Right as I finished his dad walked in.

"He- oh hey Queen. I didn't know you were here." I smile and waved. He walked off and his mom came.

"We're going to church tomorrow so... you too Queen." She winks as I blush.

She walks out and closes the door.

"Uhh..." Mason says, as he walks to his chair.

"Was she good?" Anthony said, over. I blush and look down.

"Yes She was but sadly you're NOT getting her." I smile and kiss his lips.

"I'm taking s shower." I say and walk the bathroom that's connected to his room.

"I'll join in a second."