Napansin niya ang pag-iiba ng ekspresyon sa mukha ng ama.  His lips were shaking while throwing daggers at her. She felt nervous when she noticed his face turned pale. 

"Mirko..." Lumapit sa kanya si Trinity at inalalayan siya. "Are you okay?" she asked but he ignored her.

"So, you already knew it?" he retorted still with his uneasy expression on. "... At mas mapipiliin mo pa ang lalaking iyon kaysa sa sarili mong ama?!"

His hand clapped to his left chest as he began catching his own breath. "Mirko!! Tumigil ka na!"

"Hindi ko naman 'to ginusto, Crystal!" He continued and then tried to walk even closer to her. Gail stepped back in horror. "If I wasn't dragged into this, I wouldn't have force you to marry Travis! Hahayaan kitang pakasalan ang kung sinong gusto mo! But dammit! I need you to help me---!!"

"MIRKO!"

Gail can't help herself but to burst into tears when her dad dropped himself off the couch. He was barely breathing and she could see how angry he was at her. 

"Crystal, lumabas ka muna!" Her mom ordered.

Napasapo sa bibig si Crystal. Naisip niyang masyado na siyang pasakit sa kanyang pamilya.

"... What kind of daughter are you?! Hahayaan... mo akong makulong para lang maging masaya ka? Dammit!" he snorted as he was still catching his own breath. Gail took few steps back slowly until she felt her back against the door. "Fine!! Hahayaan kita! Bahala ka sa buhay mo!"

"Mirko, tama na! Kumalma ka!" Her Mom said panicking and turned to face me. 

"Hindi pwedeng ako lang ang mahirapan. Pababagsakin ko din 'yang pinagmamalaki mo!"

"Lumabas ka muna, Gail. Call the nurse!"

Natataranta siyang lumabas ng kwarto. She was supposed to call the nurse when she saw her in the middle of the hallway, so she didn't have to go further. She was about to follow her back inside the room when someone called her.

"Crystal..."

She stopped on her feet, her hands formed into fists. She felt herself automatically outraged in anger upon hearing that darn voice.

"Take a rest. I know you're tired." His voice was full of concern and she just snorted at the thought.

She lifted her head and started walking past him. He followed her then and got a hold of her hand.

"In two weeks time, we're getting married."

She stiffened at what he said. Two weeks? That soon? Her pulse started to quicken at the idea. No, this can't be, she thought.

"... But I'll let you think about it. Whatever your decision is, I'll respect it. If you back out, I'll be out of your life instantly. I won't interfere with your life anymore... Not even your dad gets sued or even you getting married with that man. Your decision will change everything. Just think about it."

"Not even your dad gets sued or even you getting married with that man." 

"Hindi pwedeng ako lang ang mahirapan. Pababagsakin ko din 'yang pinagmamalaki mo!"

And those words automatically rummaged her mind... She can't just think only for her sake. She has to think for the people around her, too... Especially Kurt. She doesn't want him to suffer anymore.

"Just think about it..."

KURT'S POV

"Ano bang nangyari sa'yo, Master?" Wayne asked while these eight arseholes stared cluelessly at me.