[52] Confused

[52] CONFUSED

KURT'S POV

I looked at her in the corner of my eye. She was stiffened, and based on how she looked at me, she seemed bewildered on what just happened.

"With cream, Sir?" my secretary asked. Her name is Crystal and I doubt it. It's like somebody played a prank on me and gave me a secretary that has a same name as Crystal's. Tss.

"Make it black," I timidly said and then got back to my work. I was waiting for the door to open, but it never did. I looked at her again, and I saw her looking at me blankly. I lifted a brow.

"Yes?"

That made her return in her senses. "Uh, sorry. Secretary mo?" I nodded my head boredly. "A-akala ko, ako yung..." she cut off her sentence midways and shook her head. "Never mind. Sorry," and then she went out.

I don't know how long I stared at the door where she left. I wanted to clarify something that she has nothing to do with my secretary. I also wanted to explain that I didn't mean anything... that I wasn't the one who hired this girl but the HR manager.

I slumped my back on the backrest of my seat. D-amnit! What the fvck is wrong with me? It's only a name but why the heck am I taking a big deal out of it??

Tss. I'm just thinking of how Crystal feels about it. Did she think that I intentionally hire her because they do have the same name? Sh*t! Despite of all the fvck she said to me, I'm still concerned about her.

When will I be concerned about myself too?

"Sir, here's your coffee." Crystal placed the cup of coffee over my desk and then she stood still infront of me. "Meron pa po ba kayong kailangan?"

I took the chance to stare at her for awhile. She's pretty and pleasant, yeah, and I don't know if it's just me or do I find something in her that I saw in my dreams with Crystal?

I looked down, gazing away from her. This is her first day of work and I bet she's nervous because the HR manager said that she's a fresh-graduate.

"What's your real name again?" I asked while scanning on my papers.

"Crystal Guevarra, Sir."

I stopped and looked at her. "Yan ba talaga ang tunay na pangalan mo?"

"Opo," she nodded her head. "Bakit po, sir?"

"Wala. Sige, salamat."

I can't help but to feel suspiscious of her. It's like there's something telling me that I need to find out. Crystal... I better check it out later in the HR department.

GAIL'S POV

Nakakuyom lang ang mga kamay ko habang pabalik ako sa department ko. UGH! I felt embarrassed! Bakit naman kasi nagkataon pa na magkapangalan kami ng secretary niya? Grabe, sa lahat ng tao sa mundo, sa akin pa talaga naparehas ah! Tsk!

"Crystal?"

Pabagsak akong umupo sa swivel chair ko at nangalumbaba sa desk ko. "Don't call me Crystal!!"

"Huh?"

"May problema ba? Bakit pulampula 'yang mukha mo?" Bumungad na sa harapan ng desk ko ang concerned na mukha ni Fifth. "What happened?"