We reach the Burlesque which looks very empty and dull. The entire mob stands outside looking around.
"They cannot be here." One man says
"I knew they wouldn't. Unless that is what they want us to think"
Memories flood through my Brain as I realise they are every step ahead of us.
"Get down....THIS IS AN AMBUSH GET DOWN!!" I scream
As I dive in over the hedge as an explosion suddenly happens from Burlesque the heat is overbearing and the sound causes painful rings through my ears.

I lean against the hedge as it pricks my back in realisation I was right. Gun shots fill their air as the high table fight back.
"EVERYONE GET INSIDE SWARM THE FUCKERS!!!!" I screech angrily
Where the hell Is John??????
I back over the edge and run to the door as many run inside too. Gun shots fire from Burlesque windows and rooftops.
I aim my gun at a shooter from above instantly taking him out.
I get inside too see many many many red Siege fighters inside pointing their guns enough to outrank our own especially after the explosion.
I grab my gun as high table members stand behind me and we open fire
They fire back causing me to lean against a wall. This is going to be harder than I previously thought.
"EVERYONE OPEN FIRE!!"
Guns fire from our side as the blood bath commences.
I kill many red Siege members as they also fire at me.

Eventually my ammo runs out and I can only do one thing now pick up if of the machetes left on the ground and slaughter any red Siege member who gets in my way.

As we get deeper through the Burlesque we notice Burlesque Dancers held as hostages.
I fire and attack any red Siege member who gets in my way killing hundreds of them.
"THERE ARE TOO MANY OF THEM HERE WE CAN'T KILL THEM ALL!!!"
A bullet goes into my knee. At first I don't feel it due to the shock but within a second the pain shoots fire my body. I let out a gasp of pain before crashing to the ground. My knee begins to throb as a Red Siege Member points their gun at me.

John suddenly appears from nowhere with his gun killing any member on sight

John suddenly appears from nowhere with his gun killing any member on sight. He goes full beast mode taking out the most of them. Another huge group of men appear with him slaughtering them all.
"Who are they?" I ask a man beside me
"Their Viggo's men. They work for the Tarasov mob"
Johns eyes meet mine and relief overcomes me. He approaches reaching his hand out for me to take.
I grasp onto it using all the strength in my body as he hoists me up placing his other large hand on my back pulling me close to him. Blocking me from gun point.
"Your Hurt" he simply says looking down at me.
"I'm fine" I lie as the numb sensation runs through me.
"Your not Etta!"
"Where have you been!?" I ask him as chaos erupts around us. realising he's been gone for a long time
"This really isn't the best time to be arguing"
I agree by not responding. He turns still keeping his hand firmly on my back pulling me close to him. If it were different circumstances I'd be fawning right now but I was in a lot of pain and we were both close to death.