The Continental

Blood trickles from my mouth

Blood trickles from my mouth. I feel a little dizzy. Things begin to clear again and my senses start to return. As soon as I open my eyes I notice the car window beside me as we rush by a forest.
"Your awake" I hear the same deep voice from earlier say. Looking to the front I see the man I fought earlier driving the car we are currently in. I look at him through the small mirror at the front of the car. His dark eyes linger on me a few times but he doesn't respond. He is at least in late thirty's or early forties.

I refuse to move for some reason I just glare at him from the spot I'm on like some weirdo his eyes move from me through his front mirror back to the front now and then knowing I'm not going to speak anytime soon. I can tell it makes him feel awkward but I don't care.
I don't know where the hell he is taking me or where we are going.

"You are part of the red Siege , correct?" He asks me breaking the silence. I meet his eyes once more but still don't answer the man who literally just abducted me.
I stare down at my wet black lace up boots instead of him.
His eyes linger on me again as he clings to his wheel with one hand.

"I'm taking you to The Continental hotel where you will be questioned" he simply says to me in his calm deep voice I think he knows I'm scared so that's why he's telling me what's going to happen to reassure me. for someone so strong and powerful he seems so Human so normal.
"I'm assuming the high table want me in their grasp" i say suddenly speaking up surprising myself. It surprises him to as he blinks a few times in disbelief.
"You can understand why" he answers
he doesn't say anything after that keeping the journey silent.

"What's your name?" He asks me after a long pause.
"Etta
"John Wick"
Hearing his name makes me realise who he is. He's known as the Boogeyman. The Baba Yaga. No wonder he was able to easily over power me 'and beat me"
"Baba Yaga , Ive heard of you" I say to him
He casually nods
"Most have"

The rest of the journey is a silent one with a high tension as our eyes flicker to each other now and then but finally After 15 minutes we reach a large building what I am assuming is the Continental Hotel. He drives around the back so no members of the public sees us. We park in a dark alleyway with large green dust bins at each side of the back entrance. He pulls the door open and steps out fixing his black jacket He struts around the side of the car and opens the door on my side letting the air hit me.

He leans forward as his face is right in front of mine he reaches in a grasps my arm and pulls me out of the car. I struggle to get out with my arms tied behind me but he clings to me making sure I step out Alright.

"Let's go" he voice says breaking through the silence.
"what's going to happen to me?" I ask him as he makes me start forward towards the back entrance. I look up at him but his dark eyes linger to the front of us without hesitating to even look or give me an answer.
not responding to my question sends chills through my spine.

We reach the large door in front of us. He keeps his large hand firmly clasped around me arm holding me in place as he uses his other go search his pocket and pulls out a small silver key. With a few clicks and turns he is able to hoist the door open with one hand it's such a heaving door we need to take a few steps backwards so it doesn't hit us. I look inside to see a dark room with a few coats and shoes.
He nudged me forward making me step inside we enter through the back door and suddenly pass through a kitchen and a few empty laundry rooms.

I look around as we reach some corridors and I can see some guests they all look rather odd or very very smart and intimidating I'm guessing everyone at the Continental hotel are criminals considering they are under the High table. The Red Siege have been enemies with the High Table for years it's like a battle for dominance at times between the two. I've fought with everything in me to escape the red Siege just to be brought to the high table. This is fucking great.
Ahead of me I can see a desk with a tall man with glasses. He looks up at us and straightens his back.
"Mr Wick what can I do for you?" He asks in a casual voice
"Charon. I'm here to see Winston" he answers
The Charon guy nods and dials a number into the telephone in front of his desk. Within a few moments of silent speaking  he places the phone down and smiles formally.
"He will see you in his office. Mr Wick , Miss" he says respectfully to me and John
"Thank you" John says dragging me down the hall with him.

"Who's Winston?" I ask him breaking the silence between us once more.
"He's the owner of the hotel" he tells me
I nod understanding
"I'm assuming he is the one who sent you after me"
John simply nods
We make our way through the Corridor until we stop outside a large brown door. John knocks the door
"Winston it's me" John calls out through the door
"Come in" a polite Male voice responds in an English accent
John pushes the door open and forces me inside.

I step into a rather luxurious room but also seems very dark and chilling. A man sits on a green couch drinking a glass of What I am assuming is champagne in front of me. He gives me a friendly yet unsettling smirk. He mixes the drink in his hand
"This the Girl on the tapes" John says to him I tense in his grasp however this John brings me a comforting feeling even though I'm a prisoner here.

"Shall we begin?" He asks leaving a chilling feeling in the air.