Hauntings from the past.

John stares at me from the lounge

John stares at me from the lounge. He looks shocked and yet relieved to see me which makes a new confidence and determination strike through me. I Open fire on my old friends and comrades John jumps back assuming I am trying to shoot him but I kill the red Siege member behind him.
I run through the hall dodging bullets being fired at me. It's very hard but they taught me well. I jump up stepping on a brief case hoisting me up onto Charon's desk I forward flip over it and hide behind the desk giving me time to reload my gun.

John suddenly appears beside me giving me a fright as my body jumps slightly
"Don't sneak up on my like that!" I say
His eyes linger on mine for a few moment as light breaths escape him.
"Why they hell are you doing here?" He asks me as Santino fires at the Red Siege members from behind us
"You needed help" I say
He places his hand on my wrist and preventing me from loading my gun with more bullets I pause and turn my head to the side meeting his sincere eyes. My heart thuds dangerously and I'm not sure why. All I know is that it's not because of the Red Siege members coming to kill me when it should be.
"They could capture you again are you willing to take that chance?" He asks me I can suddenly feel his hot breath against my skin causing my body to tingle slightly.
I open my mouth to tell him yes Ofcourse but before I can answer a voice suddenly speaks up

"Subject 24893 step out at once" the voice calls out I shake my head and close my eyes tightly. Shit.
"COME OUT AND FACE THE CONSEQUENCES!!" The sharp female voice growls
"Like hell I will Nadia!" I growl. There is no way one of the high ranking leaders of the Red Siege would show her face here. She can't even fight , is Nadia really that ignorant to assume she's safe standing here without getting shot?
"I want to talk" she calls out
A dry laugh escapes my lips and I shake my head behind the desk
"I'm sure you do" I sneer sarcastically

John looks at me with concern I'm glad he's assumed that I really am not working for them now. He looks at me and nods with Reassurance the soft look in his eyes brings me comfort and strength to stand against them it gave me power. It made me feel like I truly wasn't alone.
"Subject 24893 isn't your real name and neither is Etta. . I know this because I was the one to give you your real name." She calls out
She's lying Etta. She's lying ignore her.
"It doesn't matter now as all you are or what is going to be left of you is a piece of meat for the dogs to chew you traitor" she snarls with venom in the tone of her voice

"You can try" I yell as I jump up from the desk and start firing gun shots. John jumps up beside me and starts to fire gun shots. No matter the situation when he's standing beside me I feel like I can take on the whole world.
Many of the Assassin's surround Nadia blocking her from the bullets as she is escorted outside of the Continental.
"KILL HER! KILL THEM ALL!!" Nadia cries

John looks at me. Ours eyes lock onto each other building a new found trust.
"Go" he says a smirk grows on my lips and I nod. We both swivel around. My back presses against his as we open fire on everyone around us.
"You take the ones on the right I'll take the ones on the left!" He growls
"Already on it" I yell as Chaos erupts around us

 "You take the ones on the right I'll take the ones on the left!" He growls "Already on it" I yell as Chaos erupts around us

I run towards my next target. He charges at me I slide under his legs punching him in the balls as I slide under. He leans forward gasping in pain I stand behind him due to sliding under his legs and shoot him in the head.
Another comes at me and knocks my hand down preventing me from using my gun I instantly clip his heels causing his full body to slam into the ground.

My reflexes kick in as I jump to the side as a bullet just misses me. I point my gun at him and pull the trigger but I just hear a click indicating that I have ran out of bullets. He charges at me but John appears out of nowhere and body slams him. He glances up meeting my eyes again.
"If anything it's you who needs my help" he jokes
"What? The Boogeyman makes jokes?" I ask while folding my arms
He rolls his eyes and shakes his head.
"Find another gun we have a job to finish" he says running off to find more targets.

Two men coming running from the corner
"This isn't going to kill you boys but it ain't going to tickle either" I mumble tossing my empty gun the way I would a knife. It clonks off the guys face causing a grunt of pain to escape him he stumbles back covering his face with his mouth as blood trickles down it. The guy behind him runs around him and charges at me.
"Hey gimme your gun!" I call out

He runs at me and starts firing. I dodge them luckily as I'm running towards him I jump up and knee him in the face. He stumbles backwards and crashes to the ground.
I lean down and take his gun from him hand.
"Thank you" I say in the sweetest voice I can and shoot them both.

"The area is clear" A woman appears from behind me I instantly grab my knife slamming her into the wall and stabbing her. Another red Siege member pretending to be on our side.

She drops to the ground in a bloody mess.
No more guys seem to be here. I look over my shoulder and see John fighting a guy. I stop and just watch. I look at the angry faces he makes when he fights and the way his dark hair flops about and falls into his face when he fights. I can't seem to take my eyes off him. For some reason I find him a little mesmerising but I'm not sure why. There is just something about this man. Something that makes him different from anyone else.

He shoots the guy and turns to look at me as blood trickles down his cheek.
"What are you looking at?" He asks
"Just the guy trying to sneak up behind you"
John swivels around and shoots the guy in the neck he collapses to the ground.
"Was that them all?" John asks
"Yes it was. Somethings wrong though. Those fights were way too easy. They are up to something they are red Siege members there is no way they can be taken down that easily." I say

I look around Realising Santino has disappeared.
John nods in agreement.
"Your not one of them.....I was wrong." He admits
I feel a smile stretch on my lips.
"Thank you" I say getting up from the ground and approaching him.
"Who was that woman?" He asks
"Nadia. She is one of the highest members of the Red Siege. I don't know why they are in America."
"The high table will want to find out why" he says

Winston appears with many others from the corner on cue I'm guessing he was watching us from a camera.
"What is she doing out here?" He asks
John stands beside me towering over me as he looks down at me. I look up at him then we both turn our heads back to Winston.
"She risked her life to help me fight them off" John tells Winston
Winston rises his head slightly and twitches his lips.
"I see." He responds
"They came to kill her because she betrayed them she was telling the truth"