It was time to put an end to all that. Even if I had to kill old acquaintances who I grew up with who's personality's are long gone. It leaves a cold feeling with in me. Making my body shiver.
——————————————————————

Winston had made a huge speech about how we may die but we are giving our lives for the greater good

Winston had made a huge speech about how we may die but we are giving our lives for the greater good. For The high table. Many agree and saluted at that.
Through the whole ceremony I didn't see John once.
In fact I've not seen or heard from him at all. Which is find very strange. Who knows where he could be.
They had all began to march outside carrying large leaving me standing alongside Winston the man himself.
"Your not coming?" I ask
"Do I look like a fighter?" He responds
"Won't the police involve themselves with the situation at seeing all of us outside simply walking through the streets of New York carrying guns?"

"You see the police are usually in on everything to. You wouldn't believe how many are apart of the 'criminal' underworld we can do what we want out their , good luck dear Etta"
he simply says
"Goodbye Winston hopefully I'll see you again. If I survive"
————————————————————

 If I survive" ————————————————————

"Mr Tarasov. You have a visiter" 
——————————————————————
I follow on from the crowd awaiting to see if the red Siege will appear. I know they won't be lingering at the Burlesque.
If Lorenzo was able to spy on me without anyone noticing who else could they have gathering information.
That's when I realise their will most likely be a red Siege spy in our ranks gathering information forwarding it to them right now.

I'm suddenly Cautious now come I've never thought of this before? I glance around to find if anyone appears off.
As I look I notice no one seems off they all keep their eyes to the front carrying their guns. Tabs when I really do notice something off in the corner of my eye.

A man lingers following our mob. He watches all of us intently with a smug expression on his face. He doesn't hold a weapon but keeps his hands in his pockets.
As I watch him. His eyes shift to me and he simply smirks and raises his head proudly as if to say Your a fool. I stop on my tracks approaching him leaving the crowd of High Table members approaching the spy. I instantly pull out my dagger and plunge it into his chest.
"Good luck beating them" he weakly whispers through pain.
"At least they won't know where we are heading" I whisper back as he lays in his blood taking his last breath as his now lifeless eyes stare into the sky.
————————————————————-