☀ Psychology Tips (About Guys) ☀

Psychological facts to get guys to notice/ like you:

I love psychology and plan to do it as a career so well might as well share some things learned in my classes!

☾ Ask For Favors ~

Not Too Many Though!)

According to studies people tend to like the people they do favors for, even if they hated them at first. Favors such as getting you a pencil or straw are more effective than asking him to make you a five-course meal!

☾ Use His Name ~

When people hear their names being called by others it gives a small, yet noticeable Ego boost.

☾ Let Him Talk About Himself ~

Let's face it, everyone likes to talk about themselves whether you like it or not. It's simply human nature. When with a guy you like to ask him questions that allow him to talk about himself. Not only are you getting to know more about him, but you're getting him to like you as you let him indulge in a topic he loves, a topic everyone loves, themselves!

☾ Show Your Similarities ~

Whether it be in interests, hobbies, or even values try to find some similarities. Studies show that humans tend to fall in love with people who have the same backgrounds/similarities. For example, if he's a family oriented guy talk about how important your family is to you.

☾ Talk About Him ~

Most of your communication should be talking about him and similarities, not your problems or drama. This is quite a straightforward one.

☾ Wear Red ~

Studies show that men can't help but be attracted to a woman wearing red, its simple psychology.

☾ Be A Little Mysterious ~

It can be hard to not open yourself up to a guy you like, but having a bit of mystery is the key! Don't be completely closed off but at the same time don't be an open book. This can be hard but if you really like him and can picture a future together then you'll have more chances to show him.

☾ Body Language -

Body language is the most simple and most natural way to show I stress! That is if oh do it the right way!

Make eye contact, don't be afraid! This lets him know you see and acknowledge him. When talking don't cross your arms, this makes you seem standoffish and closed. If you stand with your arms at your sides it makes you look more open and approachable. While talking to him tilt your head and lean towards him, this shows you're interested in what he's saying and want him to continue. Stand tall! When you have good posture it makes you seem more confident and comfortable with yourself.

☾ Be Fun And Positive!!

Always have a smile on your face as you're goofing around, doing something goofy or silly, even just laughing with friends. Make it seem/noticeable that you are the life of the party. Don't be afraid to be adventurous and downright goofy!!

Once a guy associates you with fun he'll immediately be filled with adrenaline/dopamine, two of the best feelings/chemicals in the human body.