"Y-yeah. I-it won't happen again." Chris said taking a step back.

"Sarah chill the fuck out. At least he's not calling me fat like Trevor did..." Trinity said secretly smirking at Chris before she changed her expression to something like a cross between a pout, annoyance, and a what she looked like when she was offended.

Sarah, totally forgetting about Chris, stormed up to her room to do god knows what yelling over her shoulder. "I'm gonna kill that boy at school on Monday! I swear to Buddha!"

Laughing at the situation Trinity lead Chris outside before Sarah had a chance to remember her original target.

"Alright! We are all packed up and ready to go kiddos!" Mr. Cartwrite said right as they came out seemingly not even having noticed their absence in the first place.

"Alright let's get going then! I wanna have everything thing unloaded by 6:30 so that we can still have dinner and hang out after." Trinity said walking over and getting into Chris's car with him not far behind.

"So... what are we gonna do about the notes?" Chris asked as they started driving.

"Nothing. At least not unless they send another one that is... I mean living with you I should be safer right?" She said turning to him.

"Yeah but... I just... I just want you to be safe Trinity... I don't know what I'd do if something were to happen to you." He said sighing.

"Then make sure you don't have to find out silly." She said placing her hand on his arm in a reassuring gesture.

"Yeah...sounds like a plan..."

After a few minutes of silence and a call to the Cartwrite's to make sure they where still following behind them, Chris spoke up again.

"If I asked you to quit your job would you?" He asked glancing over at her.

"Depends..." She said still looking out the window.

"On what?" Chris said prompting her to elaborate.

"On if you have a rational reason for me quiting." She responded turning to him with a curious glint in her eyes. "Why?"

"I-i just think that maybe you should quit or at least change jobs. I mean this dude obviously knows where you work. He even knows where your stuff is so I just don't feel like it's safe, ya'know?" He said after taking a minute to think out how he was going to word everything.

" I mean I totally get that but I don't think this person, whoever they are, is dangerous... It feels like a stalker yeah but I don't think he's gonna murder anyone or try to hurt me. That's why I'm not calling the police. As long as they stay away from me and don't bother me anymore I'm not gonna worry about it." She said lying through her teeth. To be honest she'd considered the exact same things but she felt like she needed the job to be able to provide for the baby and to help Chris with paying rent even if he wasn't asking her to.

If she was gonna be living with him she wasn't gonna just mooch off his hard work, she was gonna pay her own way just like she had when ever she wanted to be in any extra curricular activities. She know how to be independent and she knew how to be responsible for herself.

She had learned it that time her and Chris had ran away from the orphanage when she was 9 and he was 12. She'd made money by walking dogs and he by mowing lawns and doing other yard work. One of the couple's they had done work for had asked them where their parents where one day and ended up sending them back to the orphanage.

Now she was gonna do whatever she could to make sure she wasn't a burden for Chris.

After they had unloaded all of her stuff they had decided to just leave everything in the boxes for now, being left to do in the morning. Having gotten everything thing in the apartment Trinity and Chris decided to go bowling.

As they were bowling and eating wings from the bar Trinity could feel her stress disappearing. It was like every time she let go of the bowling ball and sent it down the lane she was sending a little bit of her problems with it. As the night progressed that feeling of bliss disappeared and was replaced by one of paranoia.

"Hey Chris?" Trinity said tugging on his sleeve as he got up to bowl on his turn.

"Yeah?" He questioned turning to her.

Pulling him down so that she could whisper in his ear she said quickly "I feel like someones watching us..."

"What? Okay um you wanna leave after this round is over?" He asked glancing around.

Looking up to see they where already in the 9th frame she nodded still feeling uneasy.

As they left Trinity kept glancing behind them nervously. Chris made sure to keep an arm protectively around her shoulders as they walked to the car only letting go once he had opened to door for her.

The drive home was silent and so was the walk up the stairs to their apartment. Chris thought that it would stay that way till morning seeing Trinity going into her new room. He was surprised when she came back out in pajamas holding a pillow.

"Can I sleep in your room tonight?" She said avoiding eye contact.

"Of course" he said leading her into his room before grabbing clothes and walking back out.

"Wait where are you going?" She called after him.

"Well I gotta get changed and kinda can't do that while your in here." He said popping his head back into the room.

"Oh" was all she could say as she felt a blush creep across her face.

When Chris came back Trinity was already half asleep so he quietly slid onto the bed making sure to keep some space between them so Trinity wouldn't be uncomfortable.

That space soon disappeared though as Trinity scooted over to him so that her body was pressed against his side as she snuggled into his warmth hugging his arm.