"I'm kinda hungry."

"Why don't we go to the kitchen and I'll whip something up." Aetos says, putting a hand out  and Colson slid his hand in. They locked their fingers together and Aetos pulls Colson closer. He pressed a kiss to Colson's temple, the two of them staying in that position for a while.

"Are you really okay? You're making me worried."

"I'm good." Colson says, his heart beating a mile a minute. It's in this instance that Colson is again thankful that vampires don't hear ticks in heartbeats or well, heartbeats in general or else he'd be fucked. He was trained better than this. He was trained to know how to lie and keep his heartbeat still under pressure. He doesn't understand why things were going haywire now.

He menatally shakes his head as he follows Aetos out of the room.

"Did you tell Cobie what happened?"

"Not yet. I didn't want to make him worried."

"Good call." Colson replied. "Where's Pytor?"

"It's date night." was Aetos simple and ah, that answered it. Colson takes a seat at the kitchen counter and watched as his boyfriend moved around the kitchen, pulling out stuff from the fridge.

The voice in his head had to have been Baba. There was no other person and he was seventy percent sure, Michel couldn't break into people's minds.

He rests his elbows on the table and placed his cheeks on his palms, thoughts flirting through his mind. He realizes he was too quiet and decided to fill in the silence.

"I think we should have more date nights." Colson says.

"Of course. I could fly you out of the country. There's this place in Greece that make the most amazing steak."

"You want to fly me out..." Colson says slowly. "So I can eat steak? You do know they have steak here too."

Aetos chuckles, looking over his shoulder, hands paused as he watched Colson. "I did say I'd do anything for you."

"I am starting to realize you really mean what you say." Colson says softly. He has met a lot of people who just say things, he has met a lot of people who promise things but besides Cobie and Pa, Aetos really means to keep promises he made.

"Always."

Colson grins at his boyfriend. "This is why you are the greatest boyfriend ever."

Dinner goes like that. Colson eats while Aetos takes a flask out of the fridge and took small sips of blood. They talked about Aetos and how he knows how to make so many foods, they argue about Rachel and Ross being on a break and they both sit quietly a bit, Aetos' hand in his keeping him grounded.

He dumps his plate in the sink and pressed a kiss to Aetos' cheek, wishing him a goodnight. It wasn't weird or abnormal. Sometimes he sleeps in Aetos' room and other times, he sleeps in his room.

"Let me walk you to your door."

"It's just us here. Diego isn't suddenly going to appear and snap my neck." Aetos shoots him a glare and Colson couldn't hold back his laughter, raising his hands up in surrender. "I won't joke about it."

"Don't even do it mentally."

"I promise." Colson says solemnly, smiling up at Aetos. The vampire shakes his head as they walk up the stairs. True to his words, he does walk Colson to his door.

"Come sleep with me tonight."

"You naughty naughty vampire." Colson tsked, moving closer to the taller man.