The Pain that Made Her Beautiful Ch3 (E)

Start from the beginning

*****

Nayeli was petrified. The German man her captor recruited to come with him dismounted. Then, her captor dismounted after the other man had her in constraints and said, in Latin, this time, “Where did you put the rope I told you to bring with you, Ryan?”

Ryan, the man holding Nayeli, said, “ It’s in my saddle bag… no, Warick, the one on the right.”

Nayeli felt her eyes go wide and adrenaline start pulsing through her veins and had a new reason to struggle free of this. She knew her mouth had gotten the best of her, again, and wasn’t sure she would even live through this.

All of Nayeli’s muscles began to move as one, working, trying to wiggle free from Ryan’s cold, hard grip. Though she didn’t expect it, Nayeli managed to get free and ran for the exit where Warick was waiting for her already, almost expecting this to happen. He threw a loop of rope around her waist and jerked her backwards, sneering, “Not this time, girl!”

Nayeli began to shriek, but before any sound came from her mouth, Nayeli felt a gag interfere with the sound. She felt some one take her legs up from the ground, hugging them. Nayeli tried again to scream, but knew no one would be able to help her, no matter how loud she was.

“Don’t leave any room for error. She’s ours, but only if we don’t leave any loose ends.”

He must be trying to scare me by speaking in Latin, Nayeli thought, frantic, and it’s working!

Nayeli’s fear was growing and, as it did, her muscles were becoming more and more unwilling to move. Warick put her down on her feet, and handed the ropes to Ryan as he held her feet in place, she couldn’t move anywhere, so she stood still, waiting for the next part of the gods’ practical joke.

Nayeli felt Ryan’s hand cup her face and rub the left side of her neck with his littlest finger, saying, “You are really quite beautiful, have you noticed that yet, Warick?”

“Why else do you think she’s here, Ryan?” Warick smiled an evil smile that shot straight through Nayeli’s highest walls as though they were nothing more than cheesecloth.

Nayeli looked up at Ryan and looked at him straight in the eye, dangerously narrowing her own and pulled her face away from his womanizing grip, still unable to speak. Nayeli then looked down to see the face of Warick looking up at her.

Nayeli felt someone fiddling with the rich maroon sash that held her deep, woody brown toga in place. Then it fell to the ground. Nayeli looked up at Ryan’s face and saw a maniacal smile, spelling out certain disaster for her, directed down at Warick who returned his look with hungry eyes, which he then turned to look at Nayeli, moving his hands slowly and with dirty purpose.

Nayeli felt Warick’s hands slowly rise from her feet to her calves. Up her knees, then her thighs, catching the bottom of her toga up lingering on her skin where she felt the most amount of uneasiness as long as possible.

******

Warick caressed the girl’s sides with the back of his gruff hands and watched her already glaring eyes and face grow dangerously worse and her eyes narrowed in warning while her body trembled and shook with fear. When that happened, Warick couldn’t help but a small twitch of his lips in a triumphant smile.

She is finally getting the picture that I am her master. Oh, she wasn’t too hard to break. Let’s see what happens next, though.

At that point, Warick looked up and nodded to Ryan who in turn, with a flurry of practiced movement, took the rope off from around her waist and grabbed the girl’s wrists and pulled them up above her head.