Chapter 1

: Prologue :

        Kwazii had recieved the news. He would become pirate of the S.S. Calico which was named after Kwazii's grandfather: Pirate Calico Jack. He will take the job when he turns 25 in two weeks.  His grandfather had died of natural causes 6 years ago when Kwazii was 18. It had saddened him deeply. He was closer to Calico Jack than he was with anyone, even his father, who was captain of the ship now. It was Calico Jack's decision to put Kwazii at the captain positon when he turned 25. This decision had been made when Kwazii was 16. It was because he had something that no-one else besides Calico Jack had: bravery, and passion. Kwazii cared about his position more than anyone else. He loved what he did.

: Present : 

He had looked at his door when he noticed his father walking in. He had imagined he would like to talk him about his huge promotion. 

Father: "Look Kwazii, I know how much being Captain means to you. Calico Jack knows."

Kwazii: "I am very passionate about this. And i have been all my life."

F: "And you must understand how much responsibility this is. You cannot forget our rival clan: Sparrow Claw, who will attempt to kill everyone and take over our ship by any means neccessary."

K: "I have been trained been trained in combat my whole life, I think i can handle it."

F: "Well i think you will be a great captain and when it comes down to it noboby will fuck with you, and nothing will get in your way."

K: "Well Pop I make a sailor's promise: I will let nothing ever let anything harm you or anybody else on this ship unless i risk my life to attempt to save them."

F: "Well i guess I'll leave you at your leisure than Kwazii. Good-Bye. Love you son"

K: "Love you Pop"