(Beatlettes) Period Syncs (Part 2)

In the next 2 days, all 4 Beatlettes were still battling out their periods, in various interesting ways:

Johanna has been just screaming at the screens every time she sees a tampon commercial whilst on YouTube, and her rants went something like this: "HOW DARE YOU PORTRAY PERIODS AS SOMETHING SO AMAZING WHEN I'M DYING HERE?!?! IF I COULD CRAWL THROUGH THAT SCREEN IMMA STRANGLE ALL OF YOU!!"

Paulina has been rather calm for the most part, but every once in a while she would see someone looking like Titanic-era Leonardo DiCaprio and either one of the girls would catch her fondling her fresh tampon before inserting it; days like this would often go like: 

"POLLY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" 

"Nothing, just inspecting my tampon!" 

"You're horny, aren't you?"

"CAN YOU NOT EXPOSE ME LIKE THIS RIRI?!"

Georgina would more often than not be caught chowing down all of the ice-cream while watching Romeo and Juliet and crying her eyes out. Her crying fits often go like  "RIRI COME WATCH THIS WITH ME!!! *cries* I NEED A GIANT CUDDLE!" 

"NO GIGI I CAN'T AFFORD TO BE A WEEPING MESS.... OH NO ROMEO!! IF ONLY YOU LOOKED DOWN WHEN JULIET TOUCHED YOU!!!*cries*"  

And both girls often would be buried in pools of tears and mountains of tissues as they cry over the ice cream being finished and the end of the movies they watch.

As for Regina, aside from the occasional cry-fest alongside Georgina and sometimes debilitating cramps, she'd sometimes snoop on Paulina as a joke and update her period calendar on her phone

After 3 days of hell, despite the fact that all the girls were still in the throes of their periods, Johanna and Paulina both decided that they won't wallow in self pity and bury the house in soggy tissues over their periods. So they called Georgina and Regina, saying:

"Look, we know that our periods all suck, but we can't waste our holidays just 'cos we're on it, right?"

"Yeah you're right," Georgina replied, "But what can you do? You can't swim, you can't do horseriding, what else can you do Jo?"

"Polly, any ideas?" asked Regina.

"Jo and I were actually thinking about going to the zoo, just to spend some time with the little baby animals..."

"WAIT, DID YOU JUST SAY BABY ANIMALS?! I'M IN!!" the 2 Beatlettes squealed. "Good, let's move it then! We've got no time to lose!" called the other 2 Beatlettes.

So they got into the car, this time with Georgina driving because she is just SOO excited to see the baby animals, though she's been driving rather fast, leading to Johanna yelling: "GIGI SLOW DOWN! DO YOU WANT TO GET A FINE AND DELAY OUR TRIP?!" 

"SORRY!"

Soon, they arrive at the zoo, and after doing their thing, the Beatlettes all rush to the sections with all the baby animals; Johanna couldn't leave the otters, Paulina was enamored by the baby elephants, Georgina was trying not to squeal at the sea lions and their babies while Regina couldn't look away from the sloths and their babies. 

"OMG THOSE OTTERS AND THEIR SQUEAKS! ESPECIALLY THE BABIES!!!"

"THAT BABY ELEPHANT WITH HER MOMMY!!! THIS JUST MADE MY DAY GIRLS!"

"SEA LION MAMA FEEDING HER BABIES!!!! I'm SO glad we didn't stay home all day!"

"I GOT TO HUG A SLOTH BABY!! I'LL NEVER EVER FORGET THIS DAY!!"

Before long it got dark, and the Beatlettes had to go home before the zoo  closed. On the ride home, the girls all realized: playing with the baby animals has somehow stopped their periods. 
"OUR PERIODS ARE OVER!!! YEEET!!!!" all the girls squealed in unison. 

"Something I find this month, is that playing with baby elephants is INFINITELY better than showing off in a bikini," Paulina quipped. "though I won't rule out wearing one in the future ;)" 

"That baby sloth gives me baby fever!!" Regina chirped excitedly. 

"THIS has GOT to be the best holiday yet!" Johanna and Georgina said in unison. 

"AGREED!!" all 4 Beatlettes chorused in perfect harmony.

The following Monday, the Beatlettes' holidays were over and they had to go back to their recording sessions and the occasional model shoots. They unanimously agreed that this holiday was completely worthwhile and while they didn't particularly love their periods, if they could experience it all over again, they wouldn't change a thing.